Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > missdimples

Rate this Entry

My Toys

Posted 09-11-2021 at 03:13 PM by missdimples
Updated 03-27-2024 at 01:33 PM by missdimples

Here you may find two lists of all the toys I own, one for actual sex toys bought from various online shops and another one for household items which were previously involved in some kinky questions or tasks. The household list might obviously be inconclusive as I live in a regular household like most here do, so if you are missing anything that I might have just ask.

Sex Toys
  • Anal beads #1: 40cm length, 6 balls from 2.2 to 3.8 cm, flexible/bendable string, black
  • Anal beads #2: 18cm length, heart-shaped handle, 6 fixed beads from 1.4 to 2.4cm, black
  • Anal hook: metal anal hook with a 3cm ball at the end, can be attached to ropes
  • Ball gag: 4.6cm ball diameter, adjustable leather straps, fully pink
  • Butt plugs: set of 3 black plugs, with 2.1 / 2.6 / 3.2cm diameter and a length of 5.5 / 6 / 8cm
  • Cane: smooth cane made out of rattan with a total length of 75cm
  • Claws: spring-loaded nipple clamps with 4 claws/spikes, connected by a 32cm chain
  • Clover clamps: butterfly nipple clamps, connected by a 25cm chain, two identical pairs
  • Collar: adjustable collar with about 1.5cm width, silver ring with kitty ears at the front, pink
  • Dildo-shaped vibrator: 17cm length, 3.4cm diameter, five strengths, smooth, pink
  • Egg vibrator: 8cm length, 3.2cm diameter, separate remote, five strengths, purple
  • Flogger: 24cm straps, 10cm handle, black
  • Handcuffs: pair of fluffy pink handcuffs with two identical keys
  • Inflatable dildo: 27cm length, 6 - 9.5cm diameter, textured/realistic, black (unused, too big)
  • Kegel balls: 3 separate kegel balls with 49 / 75 / 95g weight, made out of soft silicone, purple
  • Pearl panties #1: black laced g-string with silver pearls going through crotch
  • Pearl panties #2: black laced open g-string with two silver pearl strings as triangle shape
  • Riding crop: black, 75cm length, smaller and precise tip
  • Rope #1: 10m length, purple, 6mm diameter, silky
  • Rope #2: 10m length, pink, 6mm diameter, nylon
  • Rope #3: 30m length, black, 6mm diameter, silky
  • Rope #4: 15m length, brown, 6mm diameter, jute
  • Suction cup dildo: 21cm length, 4.5cm diameter, cock-shaped, attachable to walls/floor, pink
  • Suction cylinders: three suction cylinders (2x 2cm, 1.5cm), adjusted with detachable pump
  • Tack bra: an older and slightly too small black bra with tacks fixated on the inside
  • Wand vibrator: 6 different vibration speeds, endless joy due to running on mains power

Household Items
  • Belts: various belts from my daily life which, in theory, can also be used for spanking
  • Binder clips: these can really bite and work as another alternative for the actual clamps I got
  • Clothespins: whole bag of clothespins (~40 pieces), various colors, both wooden and plastic
  • Dental floss: can be carefully used for tieing off smaller... things for a short amount of time
  • Hairbrush #1: one-sided bristle brush with a flat back and thicker handle for insertions
  • Hairbrush #2: round hair brush also with a thicker handle for insertions (the non-bristly part)
  • Markers: set of 36 felt tip markers in various colors, 16cm length, 0.9cm diameter
  • Rubber bands: all sorts of sizes and colors, can be used for some impact play
  • Tiger balm: sometimes used for rougher chemical play, burns quite a lot and lasts 30-45mins
  • Toothbrush: separate manual toothbrush that can be used for play, a little prickly and scratchy
  • Toothpaste: rarely used for some mild chemical play, minty and not much else to say
  • Weights: set of weights, attachable to strings, 2x 1/2/5/10/20/50/100/200/500 grams
  • Wooden spoon: taken from kitchen, made out of wood (who knew), works for impact play

Feel free to ask if you need to know more about any of them and thanks for reading
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1023 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments