Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

I Finally Got Them!

Posted 08-07-2010 at 11:15 AM by Komodo Jones

OK, as we know on this site there are some guys who aren't into crossdressing and some guys who are into crossdressing. I am of the latter group and up until this past week the only women's clothing I've had are just some panties and a thong. Most of my panties are cat-prints because I really like them and my thong was black lace with red heart trim. Moving on though, this past week I actually got some womens' clothing besides just underwear. Since I now have a job, I can actually afford to get these clothes off a website which I won't list just in case if the mods have a dispute about it. Back on track though, this site has a lot of costume option such as pirates, schoolgirls, genies, nurses etc. They also sell lingerie and acessories. Anyways, I know what I was searching for when I started looking and the best part is that it had free shipping. The first thing I checked out were the French maid outfits that they had in plus sizes. Sadly, being overweight kind of limited my selection. They had some really revealing maid outfits but I wasn't looking for that, I was looking for a more traditional outfit. I saw one that was black with a lace apron and a lace headpiece. It didn't come with any underwear or stockings but seeing that I could get those sepeartely I decided to go with that dress. I've already stated to myself that when I live by myself, when it's time to dust, I will most likely dust while wearing that outfit. I also bought another outfit which was not something I was particurally looking for was a policewoman's outfit so why did I buy it. Because it had handcuffs, I'm not a big fan of bondage but I've always wanted to experiment with it. When I got the outfit at my house I was kind of dissapointed that they were plastic not metal but they still work pretty well unfortunately, I can't fit them around one of my wrists but they still work okay. The policewoman outfit intrigued me though because it was not what a normal policewoman would wear. It came with a plastic badge but it also came with a blue shirt that has a knot that's tied up in the front, I don't know what those are called. It also came with a blue thong and something I've wanted for a while a black mini-skirt. I also bought a lingerie, mainly because I wanted something more exciting than just plain underwear. It was a cat-print lingerie but not the kind of cat print I like as it wasn't realistic coloring. To answer your question it was leopard spots but the non-spotted part was purple. It's a bustier with a thin purple cat print thong and it also comes with garter straps attached to the bottom of the outfit and black stockings. Sadly, I haven't tried yet to see if my tallness is a factor tha hinders that. I hope to find that out sometime soon. I then bought some accesories. I got a low-cut black g-string and I also got a pair of black boy shorts. All the boy shorts had words on them but in an attempt to make a terrible pun I bought them to go with the maid outfit as it said in rhinestones on the back bridesmaid with a pink heart on them. The last thing I bought was a garter belt accesorry and fishnet stockings. I was looking forward to wearing these most of last week as my dad would be on business and my mom would be at church camp. Unfortunately, I didn't get to wear them as much as I wanted. First the bad news was that my dad's business trip was postponed to this coming week, but at least I'd still have the mornings and afternoons to try these on since he works then. Then more bad news came along as my boss wanted me to work Monday-Friday. Originally I was only going to work Thursday and Friday. So sadly my vacation was ruined but I was able to convince my boss to give me Tuesday off because the package was supposed to arrive then. Then I got even more bad news as the package would be shipped earlier and arrive on Monday. If my parents got the package they would obviously question me about it and if they found out, I'd pretty much be throwing my money away. Thankfully, my parents went to Colombus that day and I was able to get home and get the package and hide it before they got home. Even though I didn't get to wear my clothes much I did manage to wear my blue thong most of the day on Tuesday. Then I did a farily easy dare on Wednesday as I wore my cat-print thong all day. It was kind of exciting knowing I was wearing a very thin thong underneath my jeans as I was working. Also, it was even more exciting in the bathroom as I was kind of forced to conceal the fact that I was wearing them and since I work with running water I have to pee many times during the day. I also know that the building is videotaped which made me wonder if they videotaped from the top in the men's room to make sure no illegal activity goes on in there. They'd be perverts if they did but it still made me wonder. So I may not have got to wear my new clothes as much as I wanted to but I'll definitely have some fun in the near future when my parents go to sleep and when they go on vacation next.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 587 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments