Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Major Change

Posted 11-05-2009 at 07:52 PM by lokelake

I might change my major from meteorology to becoming a preacher of some sort, to preach the good news and hopefully get people turn towards God. Not sure if I will become a priest per say...

I mean just looking and holding the bible alone is like magnificent gold.

I try to preach on youtube, but after I put up some videos I take them down after a few weeks, (that secret shall remain with me).

Its just, I want to see people getting saved, thats all. But again, I MIGHT do that, I may just stick with meteorology, but who knows?.... God knows.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1069 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Remember one thing: God helps those who help themselves.

If someone does not want to be saved, you will not be able to save them. It's pointless to try, and a waste of time better spent saving those who do wish to be saved.

Remember also: salvation, like charity, begins with one's self, so better yourself first, and when you have achieved enlightenment and perfect understanding, then you may start to save others.

Also remember: the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I wish to save others - but in saving others against their will, I damn myself.

So be true to yourself: you are the only person you can truly save.

That is what I believe.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by interesting View Comment
    Remember one thing: God helps those who help themselves.

If someone does not want to be saved, you will not be able to save them. It's pointless to try, and a waste of time better spent saving those who do wish to be saved.

Remember also: salvation, like charity, begins with one's self, so better yourself first, and when you have achieved enlightenment and perfect understanding, then you may start to save others.

Also remember: the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I wish to save others - but in saving others against their will, I damn myself.

So be true to yourself: you are the only person you can truly save.

That is what I believe.
    Dang you are a smart and wise person.

But I can try to steer them in the right direction.
  3. Old Comment
    Just so you know, Loke, I want to make it clear that my comment is in no way sarcastic or demeaning: it is sincerely what I believe, and I just wanted to share it with you.

We tend to poke fun at you once in a while, but I do respect your spiritual quest and beliefs, and I do hope you find your solace, as I will find mine.

As you mention yourself, and I paraphrase: you can show them the way to the river, but you can't make them take drink.
  4. Old Comment
    Sorry it took me a while to respond to your recent blog comment.

"We tend to poke fun at you once in a while, but I do respect your spiritual quest and beliefs, and I do hope you find your solace, as I will find mine."

Yeah I know, I like to poke fun at some people here too.

"As you mention yourself, and I paraphrase: you can show them the way to the river, but you can't make them take drink."

I know. But i can only hope they will take drink.