Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

My Pepe (no idea how to spell it)

Posted 08-12-2010 at 07:49 PM by lokelake
Updated 08-12-2010 at 07:56 PM by lokelake

It is french for grandfather.

He was really easy going.

One time, my dad had his permit, so the licensed driver would get the ticket if he got pulled over. My dad did get pulled over, so my grandfather (my dad's dad) was laughing. If my dad got a ticket, my grandfather would have just laughed.

One time, my dad waved hi to his dad, so he hit the vehicle infront of him, guess what? My grandfather was laughing.

Another time, my dad was driving the oil truck with his dad (he needed too since my dad only has his permit), the light was yellow, so he was slowing down, so my pepe asked, "why are you slowing down?" My dad said, "the light will be turning red" so my pepe said "dont worry about it, just go, you have a CDL" So my dad went through the red light, he got pulled over because of it, his dad was laughing.

My dad said he was our pride joy, but he croaked when I was a baby, oh well.

My dad said we would have really liked him as a grandfather.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1161 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The moral of this story is, don't drive near any memeber of the loke family. You are likely to witness a traffic violation, and probably get crashed into xD