Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Asking for help - My new rules

Posted 07-31-2015 at 12:29 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-02-2015 at 12:31 PM by Butterfly

I have a hard time asking for help! I know, surprise surprise! But the thing is, everybody needs help sometimes.

I just recently moved across the country. I was really unhappy where I was. I was stressed all the time, I carried around alot of emotional baggage from being abused for years by my dad, going through a really rough break up after being together for 6 years, drug dealing uncles, family members getting arrested for stealing, and a whole lot of people lying to me.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3