Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: Comments 4!

Posted 05-30-2015 at 12:30 AM by MasterDaddy02

At times it is best to protected that Master/sub relationship. Due in part, from that unhealthy outcome which can be ruin and will cause depression to that person. Or it will drive that person to go in the wrong direction. As in doing the unexpected that is within themselves.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishments Start Tomorrow

Posted 05-29-2015 at 01:44 PM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)

Am I nervous? Yes of course I am!

I am nervous about whether I will be able to complete all the punishments that I have coming up.

Will I please my Master and make Him proud of me?

Will I please all the contributors who have provided all the ideas for my punishments.

Only time will tell and that time starts tomorrow morning.

Lists of the punishments to be undertaken over the next week can be found here
Posted in Punishments
Old

Re: Comments 3!

Posted 05-29-2015 at 01:31 AM by MasterDaddy02

As it is summer now, that means time to start looking for a new truck for my son. It will be an early graduation gift and we have been talking about it. It must be a Chevy 4x4, blue, club cab and all the options. Then we talked about where he wants to travel for his graduation trip. We have travel all over and I asked him if he wanted to go on a cruise or aboard. He has some ideas and then asked if his girlfriend could go with us. I told him yes she could go with us on the trip. So he was happy to hear...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 4

Posted 05-29-2015 at 12:23 AM by sparklystar

Hi all,

So yesterday was an interesting day as I had to complete my punishment task. I wanted to do it in the morning but couldn't due to various things that arose suddenly.

I got up as normal, showered, wrote slut and whore on me and then got dressed in white panties, white bra, a pink t-shirt and jeans. Felt slightly like someone from mean girls only I had the wrong day. 'On thursdays we wear pink' doesn't have quite the same ring about it. Anyway the rest of my day was...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 3

Posted 05-27-2015 at 11:22 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a quite a plain day. I got up, had a shower continued to write 'slut' on my chest and 'whore' on the soles of my feet. I then got dressed in a pink animal print thong and a blue with white spots bra as instructed by master and then wore jeans and a t-shirt over the top.

I spent the morning revising as I had an exam but I contacted Sir to ask if I could change into more comfortable underwear for my exam in the afternoon as I wanted to not be in...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

"Break Me"

Posted 05-27-2015 at 09:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Everybody has their own way of dealing with stress. Some people handle it in a very healthy way; running, kickboxing, listening to music, taking a bubble bath, talking it out. But for other people, they find unhealthy ways to cope with their stress; smoking, overeating, drinking. Unfortunately for me, I realized that the best way for me to cope with emotional pain and stress was to self harm.

Growing up I had a lot of stress in my life. My father was abusive in many ways and he didn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 2

Posted 05-26-2015 at 10:29 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

As some of you will have seen my current trial master is going through some personal issues. Obviously I am not going to divulge what it wrong but just be aware that I do know what he is going through and I am completely understanding of it.

In other terms this means I was left to my own devices pretty much. He was supposed to send me rules for the day but given the circumstances couldn't. I used my own initiative and followed some of the rules from the previous...
Posted in Daily blogs