Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 35 votes, 1.86 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Stuck?

Posted 09-07-2019 at 07:21 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:45 AM by SilverBlue

So, the task I'm stuck on is Hot on the dancefloor! You must spend a night naked in a club or pub! Enjoy the attention..Nightclubs here are usually smaller and anyone getting naked would be ousted in minutes, if not hauled up by security. So realistically, I've only worked out 3 options so far; one is to apply for a job at the strip club Calendar Girls NZ (they're looking for new staff at the moment, according to their facebook page, which is convenient). The second suggestion is, go to Peaches and Cream (an adult video and toys store), apparently the Petone store has a viewing lounge behind the store where people can watch movies and "play" for a small entry fee ($15 or so). It's also been suggested I try a BDSM/Fetish club. Which I might have to research as I don't know of any in Wellington.

According to the rules, however;
Fifth: If a challenge goes against a limit, but you want to continue, go down one number then continue!

So I could pass on this for being impossible to complete. However, the next challenge is a bit to take in as well;

NEW RULE: Slut practice - get at least 3 large toys (1 anal) - for 15 minutes a day you have to practise taking all 3 at once

Yep, it's getting harder now.
Views 1952 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The sex store sounds good enough
  2. Old Comment
    Looks like you found three options where to do it without further trouble. Hope at least one of them works out well.

The next level sounds harsh but boring. Hope you won't need it.

Take care
  3. Old Comment
    From reading your past blogs, I think you can pull off the naked on the dance floor. Especially if there is a BDSM club as they usually allow nudity all night too.
    Why don't you contact the club with a bikini picture of yourself (without face if you like) and say that you would like to be a 'house submissive' for the night. Stripped of clothes to service the BDSM club. Say that you would like a handler to be with you to control the play within your own limits but otherwise happy to be a part of the fun!
    Then provide your limits and I'm sure the club would jump at the chance to have a beautiful woman servicing their members!

Else I think you could pull off the toy shop and strip club too. It just becomes more of an exhibition
  4. Old Comment
    Hmm... definitely a tough challenge. Think the strip club sounds like a good option as it does mean you can be most brazen about things. Do you think you could get naked there surreptitiously and try to blend in. Then if they complain, ask to dance for them for free. You can always offer them an extra incentive if needed.
  5. Old Comment
    the adult store is something i'll be checking out before hand, the strip club may not be an option, i kinda have to apply and go through an interview/assessment first. there is a bdsm location called "threshold" in wellington which may be a good third option, I might flick them an email and see what they have to say.
  6. Old Comment
    Given that, as you have pointed out on prior entries, sluts don't charge, I think the strip club should be the bottom of the three options.

Personally, like the idea of the BDSM club. Maybe invite that couple who used you for the weekend? You know they are into the scene and being her naked sub in the club for the night is not a bad step.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment

Personally, like the idea of the BDSM club. Maybe invite that couple who used you for the weekend? You know they are into the scene and being her naked sub in the club for the night is not a bad step.
    great idea, i'll get in touch with them. thanks.
  8. Old Comment
    Good idea blue Fox!
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Comment
    From reading your past blogs, I think you can pull off the naked on the dance floor. Especially if there is a BDSM club as they usually allow nudity all night too.
    Why don't you contact the club with a bikini picture of yourself (without face if you like) and say that you would like to be a 'house submissive' for the night. Stripped of clothes to service the BDSM club. Say that you would like a handler to be with you to control the play within your own limits but otherwise happy to be a part of the fun!
    Then provide your limits and I'm sure the club would jump at the chance to have a beautiful woman servicing their members!

Else I think you could pull off the toy shop and strip club too. It just becomes more of an exhibition
    That's taking her first trip to a Fetish club a little too far, most clubs are inclusive and will make her feel welcome and able to express herself with out having to offer to be the "House Submissive" BTW I only know of this happening at one club in the UK and that is a Club for Dommes, I don't think there are many Club where "female house subs" exist.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    great idea, i'll get in touch with them. thanks.
    I think that would be the best
  10. Old Comment
    The club for this dare is a swingers club (I am not saying the name of the club publicly), so it's not really a BDSM club, but it does allow/encourage nudity and is probably the closest thing to an "adult" club that's not a brothel or strip bar. It's one of only a few in the city, and it's a trip out of Wellington to get there. That's about all I can say.