Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

I am too hyper

Posted 11-10-2010 at 10:48 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Wow. Reality sucks. I got myself on a little but of a high (not getting high, completely different). Anyways, my friend warned me about this. I didn't listen. Reality is starting to set in just a little. It is a long way down from the top. I don't think I will reach the bottom. However, I am afraid I stumble significantly. I know what I have been writing since late last month hasn't made any sense at all. Maybe eventually I will be able to say what exactly happened. But for right now, I just...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why? Another person wants their account deleted.

Posted 11-10-2010 at 05:26 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I can't even make this up. I received another PM asking for me to delete their account. This is the 5th I have received this week. AHHH!!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Major douche speaking: The story of an angry user who wanted their account deleted

Posted 11-09-2010 at 06:19 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I got this lovely PM yesterday/today. I have not included the users name for privacy reasons.

Here is the first one:

Delete my account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by an angry man
This is something I created as a kid, and I don't want someone to google my name and have this pop up (no offense). I never go on here anymore.

How do I delete it?
As you well know, this is simply not possible. It is stated a million times for Gods sake. Anyways I send this smart ass remark:...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A new oppertunity

Posted 11-08-2010 at 03:46 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A few weeks ago, an opportunity arose (though I did not realize it for about a 3 or 4 days). I have taken advantage of this opportunity. I did not think that this was ever going to happen. I figured a few years ago that this "hope" was long lost. Apparently (and possibly thankfully), it was not. I will not go into full detail, but I am very glad that this happened. I know this post makes no sense at all, but whatever. It helps me reflect so if you have a problem with that, please remove...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Things I find annoying

Posted 10-30-2010 at 09:50 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

1. Guys using hairdryers. I have very long hair and don't need one. If your hair is shorter, you don't need one. If your hair is longer than mine, you don't need one.

2. People on the cellphone at subway. Get off your damn phone and order your sandwich. I'm hungry!

3. McDonalds that take 20 minutes to make a McChicken. Look, I don't even want lettuce or mayo. Just put a chicken patty in a bun and give it to me! At most this should take 5 minutes.

getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One week

Posted 10-26-2010 at 11:35 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Things can change so much in one week. One week you are going down one highway and the next you are going down another. Life is a crazy roadtrip and you never know where it is going to go. I am excited about the new road, but who knows how long I will be on it....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank you Mr. President

Posted 10-22-2010 at 10:40 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

After the recent surge of teen suicides due to bullying, President Obama released a video today encouraging students to move on. While mainly directed to the LGBT community, it was directed for all students who have been bullied. As a student who was bullied in grade school, I can do nothing but applaud the president. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geyAF...layer_embedded
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized