Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bebe_Gurl

Rate this Entry

Manafacation?

Posted 07-24-2008 at 09:01 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, well have you ever noticed that there is femenization, but not manafacation or masculineazation? Ok, I know a lot of made up words there. But what I mean to say is how come in stories there are only boys having to get dressed up like girls and not the other way around. Has anyone else noticed this? I don't know, I just think it is pretty weird.

I mean I wrote a story about a girl who becomes a boy a while ago. But, I don't think it would be liked by getdare users beacuse it is pretty different form anything on there.

Anyway, all I'm trying to say is this boggles my head, and is somthing I've been wondering about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2176 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Maybe it's because it's pretty normal. Girls wear male clothing and it's considered normal. Girls can wear anything boys wear, even boxers. However, lots of girls clothes are girl-only, such as dresses/skirts/tights etc.
  2. Old Comment
    i actually wouldn't mind reading your story about "manafacation"

i've actually indulged in that area myself(though i am not being forced too, like in stories, lol). it's alot of fun trying to pass myself off as a guy. though it is very difficult and the few times i managed to succeed were still pretty rough. they either addressed me as a "dude" from behind and apologized when i turned around, some went with it but i could tell they were second guessing. i'm probably more just an "ambiguous" gender when i try and cross-dress it would seem. or maybe i just need to re-work my wardrobe for it.

anyway you should post up the story, i'd love to read it
  3. Old Comment
    Anyone seen the film "She's The Man"?