Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dares

Posted 06-15-2015 at 08:47 AM by ContagionAgen
Updated 12-30-2016 at 06:02 PM by ContagionAgen
Tags pm dares

PM me "Fun Time!" and I'll fuck my ass for one hour

PM me "Cap it" to sleep naked with a plug in for the entire night

PM me "Write" and I will write what you ask on a covered part of my body only if you add a dare in PM

PM me "oops" and I'll ruin my next two orgasms

PM me "spank" and i will spank myself x times.

PM me "Bruiser" and I'll use my fuck my ass with my largest toy...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things to Do When You're Sad

Posted 06-14-2015 at 06:21 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-14-2015 at 08:30 PM by techiegirl
Tags happy, techie

This is just a list of things that help me out when I'm sad. Doesn't matter if it's because of depression, a subdrop, or if I just had a bad day.

COOL WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN:

Explore space(It's super soothing too)

Listen to the rain

Draw a nebula

Play cute relaxing games

Be hugged

Look at a cute animated picture (hover over it with your sound on)

Watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Other Shit
Old

How to Love a Broken Woman

Posted 06-14-2015 at 07:26 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-14-2015 at 07:32 AM by techiegirl

This is roughly based on a post on fetlife, which has now since been deleted. I don't know who the author was so I cannot source them.

I use broken as I way to describe how I have felt. Yes, I suppose it is a negative thing, but the girls I am talking about probably feel negative right now. I say probably, because there are good days and bad days. I'm not trying to speak for everyone, these are just my thoughts conveyed in a way that is easier for me to write. I am one of these broken...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Get a Playmate

Posted 06-13-2015 at 06:24 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-07-2016 at 12:32 AM by techiegirl

Are you tired of being shot down by girls online with the excuses that they are already owned, not interested, or a 'lesbian'?

Sick of seeing girls post pictures of their bodies and not instantly private message you when you tell them it makes you hard?

Well, I've got good news for you! It is completely possible to find a good playmate, just follow these five easy steps and you'll have women begging to play with you, dominant and submissive.

1. Find a girl,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

Two Likes, Three Dislikes

Posted 06-13-2015 at 11:54 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

So, asslvr's Butterfly gave me a dice dare because she is supermegafoxyawesomehot and because I'm amazing at bothering people. I just had to give her three things I'd like to do to earn my orgasm and three things I wouldn't like to do. For my likes, I told her using my vibrator and wedgies, but I couldn't really think of a third except for humiliation. My dislikes were anal (just because it was kind of time consuming) edging, and humping objects.

She is such a babe, that she made the dare...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 06-13-2015 at 05:25 AM by Angelsaredying
Updated 02-28-2023 at 04:47 PM by Angelsaredying

Likes: Nipple torture, light pain, verbal humiliation, humiliating acts, degradation, restrictions/rules, TPE, bondage, submitting, having fun, light anal, big cocks, pet play, a challenge
Dislikes: Overwhelming pain, arduous tasks, difficult restrictions, high level estim play, piss play, loud play
Limits: Blood, illegal, scat, cam/mic/pics, family/friends, food, piss drinking, public, permanent, dangerous, beastiality, messy, vomit
Old

Doctor Appointments Are Never Fun

Posted 06-13-2015 at 12:05 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-13-2015 at 12:08 AM by techiegirl

You wait for like thirty minutes before you actually see anyone and the entire time you're nervous about everything and what kind of news you might get, what sort of results.

And if it's something bad, they tell you so much stuff so quickly and you're left in kind of a dazed state while they throw just all these facts and reasons at you.

Then they might give you options on what they think might be a good way to handle the situation, but then they ask you to choose and you...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal