Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

My Dominant side

Posted 10-05-2018 at 04:50 PM by Bloxo

After my switching thread I thought it would be a good idea to explore my sides a bit more individually...

So, as per the previous post, my interaction with women would be more submissive when I was younger, but over time my Dominant side emerged.

When did this start? It's hard to pin down exactly, from a young age I liked the idea of Women being embarrassed and Men winning against Women in competition, though I wouldn't put this under misogynistic as I didn't class men...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Switching...confusing but ultimately the best of both worlds

Posted 10-03-2018 at 09:59 PM by Bloxo

It's now 5:18am and I seem to have blog fever...hopefully this will be contagious haha

So Blogs are a great way to voice opinions, get your thoughts on paper...I mean forum paper and let people know what you are like...so I thought I would write about my experiences in role...

So...always best to start at the beginning...

When I was younger, I was rather shy, especially with the opposite sex, there were reasons I didn't feel confident about myself that I won't...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mess...a life of curious feelings

Posted 10-03-2018 at 07:58 PM by Bloxo

Hello loyal blogeteers, welcome to my latest instalment.

So there I was in chat, minding my own business when iheartfun asked me to write a blog about my messy experiences...or something like that, finding it very hard to say no to a pretty face...and thinking this would be interesting of course, I agreed...and here I am...at 3:25am writing away...

This kink has been around me from a very early age, I am first aware of noticing it probably around the age of 6 or so...fair...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Politics, religion and other subjects taboo!

Posted 10-02-2018 at 04:34 PM by Bloxo

So...what a day...

I went to London with my folks, as I'm back visiting them at the moment and wanted a nice day out...on the coach to London of course I was checking out the forum...why not eh?

I looked in on my subscriptions, checked out my game updates...and of course looked at the elections, going to freely admit I voted for Lilith, not because of freebies or promises, but because she's a friend who has really made me feel happier on this site...

What...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM DARES! - For Girls only

Posted 09-25-2018 at 03:54 PM by Bloxo
Updated 06-03-2019 at 05:50 PM by Bloxo

Okay...so I've given this some thought and decided I'm going to have PM dares...this will be a bit of a work in progress to start, but thought it would be a little bit of fun...

Please note...if I don't know you, i.e. haven't chatted to you, I would want to get to know you before excepting random dares

I will advise if I can't do them that day.

If I am away and can't complete I will save it for when I can next do it.

So here goes some initials:...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can damage be undone?

Posted 09-16-2018 at 05:55 AM by Bloxo

I think the power of blogging is that you get to release some pent up emotion, you get to express yourself in a different way...and you can feel freer to tell the world things going on inside you and feel freer as a consequence of expressing it...

So I think that I have just lost a potentially incredible relationship...and as I often do, I have looked inside myself to where things have gone wrong and found some problems within myself that I have to deal with...

Being frank,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seasonality?

Posted 09-09-2018 at 05:04 AM by Bloxo

My latest thought...can Dares be seasonal?

Working in a sector that analyses retail sales this is a concept all too familiar, people buy more chocolate at Christmas, more lager in the summer, Easter eggs at Easter and so on...

But does this apply to Dares also?

Do you tend to have more people doing risky public dares in the summer with the better weather?
Temperature I'm sure must be a factor...I'm sure very few people would try skinny dipping when...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized