Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

1. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Yes, I remember that from my 31-day challenge! Near-constant sexual thoughts, even when talking with people, and feeling like I could become erect and cum at any time in about ten seconds. Going about my life in a constant state of intense sexual energy was a different state of mind. When I finally did cum after the 31 days, I was most looking forward not to experiencing the pleasure, but just to feeling the tension and longing drain out of me. It still felt great, but just getting the release was by far what I wanted at that point.
  2. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

It is now day 30 after my last real orgasm, and day 35 of this journey. It is a journey for me, I feel like a scientist, while watching myself, my reactions and behaviour. I expect more things to discover. All this suppressed orgasmic energy, where is it now? The constant feeling that I could cum within 10 seconds, without doing it, does it give me strength? Meeting other people while thinking a lot about sex, does it change my way of communication? I am very curious about this all. I think I will continue this in hospital. It is not easy to get so far, I would not stop now.
    Thank you for your interest!
  3. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

35 days! You are now well past my maximum. Your observation about feeling relaxed is quite interesting. That's not what I would have expected. And - all the best with the trip to the hospital next week. I do hope it is smooth and successful! :-)
  4. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Yes, she is very good to me. My denial is still going on, and I don't know when she will release me. No edges, no ruined orgasm for now. I am under her control.
  5. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

It does sound like your mistress is giving you a good time with the ongoing denial. I will see how things go. The constant arousal is very fun indeed.
  6. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Hi Jaz, it is really much more fun with someone you leads you. I am sorry to hear that you ended your denial so soon. But you may start it again, and I would be happy to compete with you again, if you like. Who will have more days without an orgasm?
    Yeah, this surgery sucks, but I survived it once, and this one too.
    Thank you!
  7. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Hi darkblue - I'm still following your blog. I am glad you are having fun with your mistress - it is more fun with someone else. I ended my denial after 17 days, as I was getting to distracted by it "in real life," which I can't afford. I've been so busy I haven'even logged in here all week. After finally ejaculating on April 10, I did again on the 12th (accidentally when I got too close to the edge) and again on the 14th (intentionally). Now I'm back to 6 days, though I'm not trying to be in denial right now. On another topic, I was sorry to read your post about the tumor. I hope the treatment goes well and that you recover fully.
  8. Old Comment

Things Happen

Thank you all for these kind words!
  9. Old Comment

Things Happen

Ahh man, I’m sorry to hear that. Wishing you every best wish for a speedy recovery. Thinking of you dude!
  10. Old Comment

Things Happen

Wishing you the best recovery ❤️ And I’ll happily follow your journey of getting better♥️ Please keep us updated
  11. Old Comment

Things Happen

Good luck with everything. Try to stay positive, even though I know that is hard. Surround yourself with things that make you happy.
  12. Old Comment

Things Happen

Wish you the best recovery. Beat that tumor.
  13. Old Comment

Things Happen

Yes, I hope everything will turn out well. Thank you!
  14. Old Comment

Things Happen

Hopefully it all works out. Sorry the brain tumor is active again.
  15. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

I am curious about my first orgasm after this denial phase. Since I am allowed to get ruined ones from time to time, it may be different now. I wonder, how long I will stay this way...
  16. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

I agree about the orgasm. I finished my 31-day denial by masturbating on my back on my bed, naked. I got a fully hard erection, but (maybe not surprisingly) I came very quickly, within seconds of getting my penis coated with lube and starting in with full strokes. It was definitely not the most intense orgasm I've had. There was not as much semen as I expected, and the spurts were less strong than I expected - they mostly landed on my stomach. It still felt wonderful, but not the mind-shattering level of pleasure I wanted or expected I would have.
  17. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

For me, I experienced the opposite thing: The longer I was in the denial phase last year, the harder was it to get a good erection. Even while edging the cock grew bigger, but stayed much softer as normal. Once I edged and before I could stop it, I had to cum, it just ran out of my soft cock. I stopped immediately to make it a ruined orgasm. After the 5 weeks time my first orgasm was absolutely not as strong as normal. I had to 'learn' this intense feeling again.
  18. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Actually I meant that the longer I spend in denial, the easier it gets to get an erection. Like just now. I woke up totally hard. I pushed my underwear off and spent about 20 minutes thrusting against the sheet. The last 5 minutes was one long continuous edge. By that point I was so horny I had to roll over and stop or I was afraid I'd lose control. Ten days and sticking with it.
  19. Old Comment

PM Dares

Well, I had some help :-)
  20. Old Comment

PM Dares

This is a really great PM dare list!
    You must be a genius ^u^
    Updated 04-02-2019 at 04:15 PM by Fieldofbunnys
  21. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Yes, that is one thing I also observed: The longer the denial phase, the harder to get hard :-)
    In this phase I can edge while not being hard and without warning some cum is just running out of me.
    Stay strong, my friend!
  22. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Nine days, zero orgasms for me. I'm still not desperate, though it is easy to get hard as a rock. So far, so good!
  23. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

We would talk every night, she giving me reports (it is her first time), and me giving new instructions. We will see how far we can go.
  24. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

You're welcome, and I like it, too! Enjoy being an orgasm master - that would be an interesting experience. For my 31-day denial last year, I had a lady in charge of me for the last two weeks. She kept giving me 24-hour no-touch periods, which was horrible. After not cumming for 2+ weeks, I'd much rather be able to touch and edge than have to basically be a monk. Not being able to do anything at all about the ache in my penis takes a lot of willpower. Maybe you can chat and find out from her what's easy and what is tough for her, and then manage her denial with that in mind.

One week for me now. It's not too bad yet, but I also really wouldn't mind having a good cum. I masturbated for a while this morning and easily got right to the edge.
  25. Old Comment

Orgasm / Denial Diary

Yes, it was!
    But I was not emptied at all, this orgasm was kind of sweet and painful at the same time, I felt that I needed two or three more orgasms, but didn't do it.
    Now, this woman, I was talking about, asked me to put her in a denial too! I was surprised, I didn't know this part of her, although we are in close contact for many years. But maybe she was inspired about my own denials in the past.
    So now, since yesterday I am her orgasm master, and that is new for me, I am curious what I will do. I think of letting her see how I masturbate without being allowed to do the same, but ssshh.
    I like this public talk, thank you!