Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Daddy's Little girl!

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Rate this Entry

Ignorance annoys me.

Posted 04-22-2008 at 06:56 PM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok. So A few people came to this site, and found out what I was. What i'm in too, etc etc. It doesn't really matter, but i'm a proud lass and get annoyed quite easily when someone comes out with something like 'It's sick' or ' you make me sick', or 'it's sickening'. It drives me up the wall!
It's a forum, Where people display their views,feelings,experiences etc etc. I would not go out in to the street and yell at the top of my voice 'i'm a slut'. If someone rather take me to the side and quietly ask me what I was, I wouldn't mind telling them what I do, who I serve and my fascination about it, and what not.
People tend to judge before they actually know what the whole thing about. I do not submit to just -anybody-. It doesn't work like that. -I- Don't work like that.
As i've said a thousand times over to Masters/Dom's that have already IMed me, I do it to balance my own paradox, other people may do it for pleasure or say they were 'born' to do it or what not, I do it to balance myself out.
I feel as though if you have balanced structure, you can have a balanced life. A win,win situation.
Just a small exampleof what i'm talking about( I wont put names, if he views too bad. He can have a taste of his own med's);

J H: I don't know, man. I think you like talking about it because you're proud of it.
Jim Henson: There's just a whole rape vibe about it
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1431 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I must admit i always wonder why people like that come to a site like this. There's so much here that i would have thought (from what you've said) a person like that would disapprove of. It also, to me, exhibits a grave misunderstanding of consensual bdsm.
  2. Old Comment
    thats cruel of them

revenge is sweet for you though
  3. Old Comment
    They're simple souls hon, with a prejudiced view stemming from their blinkered existence. With no knowledge of what goes on either in private or on the scene, they create a fantasy world in their broken heads, and then condemn us for being there.

You can let it bother you. Or you can smile, shake your head and walk away. They are not important enough to have earned your contempt.

Mike
    Posted 04-24-2008 at 03:43 AM by TensionRoom101 TensionRoom101 is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I can understand why it gets to you but at the end of the day "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing" (can't remember who said that). People think about BDSM and just see the whips and fetish clothing etc they don't see the relaishionship side of things and that its not always all about sex.

Its part of who you are if they want to judge you without understanding or bothering to listen to you then there opinion isn't worth listening to. Like you said you are proud so hold your head up high and take the high road And by the way I admire that you are not running away now that you know they come on here.

I'm hoping my grammer and spelling is ok as it's really not my strong point
    Updated 04-24-2008 at 04:59 AM by Bandit|Queen