Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

12th and 13th January

Posted 01-14-2015 at 01:36 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, had a bit of a hectic day and didn't have time.

So Monday I got up quite late as I didn't have any lectures and had my shower, before writing my degrading words. I wore leggings, shorts, t-shirt and bra as I had dance that night and I wanted to be comfortable.

I then had my cereal out of a bowl on the floor in my bedroom. Although we didn't have lectures Master had to be up early to finish his coursework that was due in the next day. So I went to his flat and spent the day with him, helping him with the coursework and providing a bit of a distraction as well as he kept telling me to 'present' myself and so I had to keep stripping and kneeling with hands behind my head, chest out. He also kept telling me to hump his leg, which meant I ended up doing 7 edges all day including the three from the morning which i did against the bathroom door. After he had finished his coursework he said 'spank' and spanked me for the 10 edges I'd done in the two previous days resulting in 500 spanks to my pussy and 250 to each ass cheek. It was painful but still not as bad as I've previously had.

I went to dance that evening which was fun and no-one guessed I wasn't wearing underwear so it was all good. After dance, I returned home and took my Master into my bedroom so he could record the professional hooker dare again. The ten edges took me 1 hour and 15 minutes. And then when we were looking at my soaking pussy, Master said he didn't think I was wet enough. So he made me do three edges by humping the same fizzy drinks bottle as he made me do all the others, two nights ago. This took an addition 35 minutes and then Master decided I was wet enough so I had to lick my juices before getting into bed and watching the video while edging a further six times.

Yesterday, although busy meant it was dull and I didn't see Master or receive any texts from him so I only really did the body writing, three daily edges by humping (again against the door), the breakfast from floor, I wore knickers, jeans and t-shirt until dance when I put a sports top on instead of t-shirt.

I then had my sleeping dare to complete where i had to dress up as a naughty schoolgirl, spank each breast and ass cheek 70 times and then tease myself with ice. It was very cold but easy in comparsion to Monday's.

Write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 627 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments