Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Writing Task #3 - An essay/lines on the mating of the Honey Badger for Jah Brother.

Posted 01-13-2015 at 06:03 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Part 3 of my effort to write more. This time the task was lines. Yay. Here is the thread if people have other tasks for me to do.

Short title: 'They Hump'.

I'm going to write a little bit extra here about my experiences with this.

This was my first real go at writing lines. I found it quite shocking, to be honest. Shocking because I found that, about halfway down the first page, I was starting to get excited; maybe even a little aroused. I could feel a stirring...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0423.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	265   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0424.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	266  
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #2 - Begging TheKidWithSkills to be my Girlfriend.

Posted 01-13-2015 at 05:41 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I’m writing you this note to beg you. I am begging you from the bottom of my heart. I’m begging you at the top of my lungs. I’m begging you with every fibre in my body to let me serve you. Let me be engulfed by everything that you are and be taken over by your beauty and devotion. I want you to be my girlfriend, and I am willing to beg you with everything that I have in order to convince you.

For you I would do anything. I would wait at home while you went out. I’d wait patiently exactly...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #1 - A Love Letter to ToastyWarm.

Posted 01-13-2015 at 05:36 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

This falls as part of my determined effort to write more. TW was kind enough to give me a task though this thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=206199

Here is the result:

My love, tw.

Forgive me here if I sound as though I have lost myself. As I write these words my heart is racing, my hands are shaking and my lips long to be reunited with your touch. My world is a much darker place since we parted. I miss the warmth you brought me, the safety...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Take on my New slave

Posted 01-13-2015 at 08:19 AM by Komodo Jones

Well I figure this blog entry should be edified. For those of you who have been reading some of user Alexis Rune’s recent blog entries, they have recently been talking about their experiences with Master KJ. Yes I am the same, as for a while I’ve been referring to myself as KJ more than my actual user name but, I still answer to Komodo, Komodo Jones, or even my real name for those few who actually know it, but that’s not important. This entry is not just about me it is also about Alexis. And just...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Rules Part #2

Posted 01-12-2015 at 11:26 PM by MasterDaddy02

The process of rules, are a two way street. Not just that of one side! As in any committed such relationship, you do listen. Wait, I am meaning from the standpoint of how it can work. "Not the one factor method." Yes, there sure is the given into the connection of both master and submissive slave. Due in part from the respect that is owed to eachother, in creating a very successful factor. Remember, the submissive slave is still a person. They are giving the power to a master, who they have...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Modship, heartbreak, illness, Wise Dwarves, and my sister?

Posted 01-12-2015 at 10:38 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Hello all!

Warning: This may all just be the fever induced ramblings of a kinky rainbow. Don't feel obligated to read to the end.

I have so many things I want to say, and I want to tell everyone individually, but it is a lot to say!

Modshipping!
I am a mod now! YAYYY! It is making me joyfully happy to help out with the site that has given so much to me over the past few years. I still have a lot to figure out and learn, but got really good at moving...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Rules!!

Posted 01-12-2015 at 08:28 AM by MasterDaddy02

Rules!!

It is so very interested, in how you hear the word "rules", so very much before agreeing to become a submissive slave. There is a reason in which, that each master has there own idea of the term to fit them only. Just like how no two burgers are cooked the same. As the quality is at different levels. In all honesty, just from there personality in which they deem in them. You have masters, who are hard because that is just them. Then, you have the middle level master.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized