Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
  1. Old Comment

My Updated Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    In stead of, or next to paris: try italy!
    Rome, venice

Personally i like good Italian food above french (so, pizza is great, but i mean beyond that....), And rome,... The old ruins,... The colloseum.... Its unbelievable. And venice,...... No explanation needed.
    Ugh, there are too many places in Europe that I'd like to visit! I'd love to go to Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Spain, and so many other countries! But Paris has always been at the top of my list!

Of course, if I had money lying around, I'd go to Italy in a heartbeat! I enjoy Italian food as well, and I'd love to taste authentic Italian pasta!

I went to Belgium earlier in the year and I had an absolute blast! Bruges was very similar to Venice, in fact, one of the girls I traveled with said that she enjoys Bruges more than Venice...but there may be a little bias there!

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions!

Love,
    ~Lia
    Posted 03-26-2017 at 10:08 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  2. Old Comment

My Updated Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Macchu Piccu is a good one. I have been there and it truly is breathtaking. But I'd say the scenery around it is even more breathtaking then the city itself.
    If you are up to it I suggest walking to it over a multi-day hike. Besides the famous Inca Trail that you have to book years in advance, there are many other routes that you can book at the spot.
    Thank you for the suggestions! If I were to go, I'd certainly take the Inca Trail! May I ask how much the trip cost you? Just looking for a ballpark estimate! Thanks!

Love,
    ~Lia
    Posted 03-26-2017 at 10:03 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  3. Old Comment

My Updated Bucket List

In stead of, or next to paris: try italy!
    Rome, venice

Personally i like good Italian food above french (so, pizza is great, but i mean beyond that....), And rome,... The old ruins,... The colloseum.... Its unbelievable. And venice,...... No explanation needed.
  4. Old Comment

My Updated Bucket List

Macchu Piccu is a good one. I have been there and it truly is breathtaking. But I'd say the scenery around it is even more breathtaking then the city itself.
    If you are up to it I suggest walking to it over a multi-day hike. Besides the famous Inca Trail that you have to book years in advance, there are many other routes that you can book at the spot.
  5. Old Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sounds like a wonderful and pure thing you got going there!
  6. Old Comment

The Fortress of Romance

Lia,
    It was very nice in how you experience another thing together with Sam.it sounded like it was bring out the kid in both of you, in which needs to be done at times in everyone life's.
  7. Old Comment

The New 'Game'

Interesting idea to generate topics! I'm looking forward to the next, and the next...
  8. Old Comment

My Valentine's Day Letter to My Girlfriend

Lia
    A very beautiful letter of the heart to the heart of that very special person. The confession of what life would be like, without Sammie. The complete book in which brings the life out of you daily. May that love live forever as it is right now in your eyes.
  9. Old Comment

The Twelfth of Never (a song)... Struck me as I read your letter to Sam... Thanks for sharing.
  10. Old Comment

I love you Samantha Grace *******. Nothing will change that and nothing will come between us. You are my whole world. You are my princess, my angel, my partner in crime, my safe haven. Thank you for sticking by my side when all else fails and for giving me your all, I promise to love you, wholeheartedly. With all that I am, have been and will ever be. I am yours. From now till the end of time.
    <3 Lia

Marks the end of my letter, Hope you all enjoyed it! I could have wrote a thousand more pages but I didn't have a plentiful amount of time to write with stupid work and school haunting my free time!

Love you all,
    ~Lia
    Posted 02-16-2017 at 10:41 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  11. Old Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!

That sounded like a perfect way to have spent your valentine's day! Thanks for sharing!
  12. Old Comment

Forgiveness

Lia,
    That strength within you have become strong.
    That power within you have become powerful.
    That love of happiness has created and form you into that step you took.
    It takes a very special kind of person to face head on as you did.
  13. Old Comment

Forgiveness

This is true strength.
  14. Old Comment

Forgiveness

That is amazing! To have the strength to do that in person, I just can't imagine. But so glad that it has helped you to move on and let go of any burden or hold that event may still have had on you. I know how holding onto something can eat at you.

I wish I could have the strength to let go of my past and forgive the person who wronged me. Maybe one day I will be able too. You give me hope
  15. Old Comment

Forgiveness

Wow...
    I can only say,.. you have mind-bobbling strength.
    Amazingly well done!
  16. Old Comment

Forgiveness

You've been through Hell and back. I commend you for that. What you have just done though, takes true guts. You've done something that some people can't do. You've not only recovered, but also gone the extra mile. You've done something that most people would take a lifetime to do. I don't have to say how amazed I am with your resilience.
  17. Old Comment

Forgiveness

I simply cannot imagine ever having the strength you have shown to confront him as you did. What he did to you was so wrong. I am glad for you that it has released its hold on you. You are an amazing young woman!
  18. Old Comment

Forgiveness

This is so beautiful, you're such a strong amazing person. Thank you for having the courage to share this I realize it must have been difficult. Hope you have a fantastic day
  19. Old Comment

The Unbreakable Promises

That's so beautiful. I really don't know what I would have done without my sister, especially in my darkest times.
  20. Old Comment

The Unbreakable Promises

Lia,
    How beautiful it is to share the importance that was created between you and your sister. The sharing of that tattoo truly express that connection forever in life.
  21. Old Comment

My Difficult Road to Recovery

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    It takes so very much to share that Getdare was not a wise choice. But, you pushed yourself to try to get back to normal in that sexual feeling. Honesty is so very important as you are now sharing about what you put yourself through and lied about parts of some dares you perform. How you wanted those true feelings once again and not lose that.

Thankyou for your true honesty!
    Thank you. Sometimes, we need to be hurt in order to grow. We need to lose in order to gain. And sometimes, the best lessons are learned through pain.

Love,
    ~Lia
    Posted 01-28-2017 at 11:41 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  22. Old Comment

It takes so very much to share that Getdare was not a wise choice. But, you pushed yourself to try to get back to normal in that sexual feeling. Honesty is so very important as you are now sharing about what you put yourself through and lied about parts of some dares you perform. How you wanted those true feelings once again and not lose that.

Thankyou for your true honesty!
  23. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Samishere View Comment
    Thank you for sharing this, it's great to hear how you overcame such a terrible event and found happiness again. It gives me hope that maybe I will be able to deal with my issues someday, and that there is a way out, that one event doesn't have to define your whole life.
    Thank you. If you ever need to talk, I'm only a message away!
    Posted 01-27-2017 at 03:04 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  24. Old Comment

Thank you for sharing this, it's great to hear how you overcame such a terrible event and found happiness again. It gives me hope that maybe I will be able to deal with my issues someday, and that there is a way out, that one event doesn't have to define your whole life.
  25. Old Comment

Your courage and honesty in sharing so much of your experiences is enlightening and it is touching. Early on, I was one of those who encouraged you to do dares. Your reports were always amazing. Over time, you began to assert yourself and filter those dares. I now understand more and view things in a much different light.

I (and others too) had no idea what you were going through. There were hints now and then as you began to grow into the person you are now. By being honest and willing to share your story, I hope you have found the healing. I hope you see it as a journey. The chrysalis.

Thanks again for being you.