Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ottawaguy

Rate this Entry

Torment and Torture

Posted 07-01-2011 at 06:27 PM by ottawaguy
Updated 07-04-2011 at 07:31 AM by ottawaguy (Added July 2)

July 1 Took a Cielas this morning. Also looked through this site looking for painful dares and I can't seem to anything that suits my fancy. Anyway, hope you think of some way of punishing me.

The Cielas has kicked in and feeling aroused. Still can't find a dare for pain.

I needed a shower this morning, so I got out the ball crusher, fixed it behind my balls and took a rope to attach a bucket to the ball crusher. Went ahead with the shower, including washing my hair and the usual cleaning. Meanwhile the bucket is filling with water. I ran the water a little slower than usual to take time in filling the bucket. By the time I finished, the bucket was overflowing and my balls were being stretch and crushed at the same time. I still feel it in my abdomen. Going to take another Cielas and hope some of you feel a little sadomasochistic to punish me

I tried to cum in 60 sec, 5 spanks, 50 sec 10 spanks, 40 sec 15 spanks, 30 sec 20 spanks, 20 sec 25 spanks, 10 sec 30 spanks. Even with the Cielas I didn't make it so I used a leather belt and whipped my ass each time. It still stings and I can't try to cum again til tomorrow.

Needed a shower, was outside and sweaty. Tied the bucket to my balls again without the ball crusher, my balls got so crushed and stretched. The bucket slipped a couple of times and really gave a tug.

Next I'm doing a q-tip dare. Inserting it into my pee hole dry, pulling it out, soak it with lemon juice insert again and pull it out, then soak it in rubbing alcohol and inserting it again and pulling it out. I'm trying to do this on Cam4, hoping to get someone to push me through this one.

I made it on Cam4, got a guy that pushed me through this. Started off with a dry q-tip, man the stinging and he wanted i all the way down, so only the head showed. It hurt and I had to push fairly hard to get it all in and then he wanted me to pull it out fairly fast OWW. Next the Lemon Juice oh man the burning every time I pushed it in it burned anew. Then pulled that out, not as bad pulling it out. Then I used Rubbing Alcohol and inserted a third q-tip. The burning was even more intense and burned on the way back out. The guy told me to twist it, so I got another q-tip soaked in alcohol and twisted it going in, left it for some time and then twisted it coming out. The burning.

So it comes to the end of the day, I washed my penis and balls with toothpaste, stuck a piece of carbolic soap up my anus, and now sitting here with balls that feel like they are sitting in ice and irritation to my anus is growing. Was pretty hard through most of this but I didn't cum. And going to take another Cielas before bed. Should be hard in the morning. So I really would like some dares. Trying to find more dares is hard

July 2. Ok it really stings to take a pee and I have welts on my backside from the belt. My balls are tender. But I really love it, wish someone would do me some harsh dares, I know I would love it.

So start of today, took another Cielas this morning and gave my balls 100light smacks just to make sure they were sensitive. I need more punishments again and and I guess I have to start looking for some, unless someone wants to throw some in. It's the same as yesterday, something for the ass, something for the cock and balls, maybe some urethra and anal. I am hoping, by the end of the week that I am at least a little sore everywhere.

My day begins, I started with the exercise pain dare, expanded to 10 squats, pushups, situps, leg ups, crunches. I've been doing this for the last 2 days. My stomach muscles are in great pain every time I do these. Hopefully I can get my waist down from 39" by the end of summer. Also had a shower with my bucket and could only take it to just past 3/4 full. At one point the knot around my balls slipped and the rope fell to just above my balls. Ow the pain, but I kept going until I couldn't take any more. My balls had now turn deep purple and the scrotum felt like it was being ripped from my body.

Ball torture today is I will slap my balls 10 times every time I log into gd. Already did that twice because I have to keep looking for things to do and I'm running out of ideas. I am hoping to find something painful that I can do on Cam4 and hopefully find a buddy to push me. It worked well last night with the q-tip in my pee hole and every time I take a pee today it stings, like really.

With the Cielas in my system, I get an erection over anything. I am looking for something painful to do with a timed limit that will leave me sore and no cumming. Any ideas?

I was off to the hardware store today and found Irwin Quick Grip a perfect size for my balls, with rubber pads. Tried it out and I love it, can't wait until later to go on Cam4 and see how far anyone want to push me for crushing my balls.

While I was out decided to do some outdoor walking. I ended up in a forested area with lots of trails. I found a spot, not too public, dropped my clothes and decided to do some off trail walking. Realize the bushes and grass are taller than me and I'. 5'11. So I took about 10 minutes spread my feed and walked through the bush, there were small trees, grass, and I don't know what else. Needless to say I scratched my penis, my balls under my balls and my thigh and legs. I loved it, my balls and cock will definitely be ready for either a toothpaste wash or an heat rub wash.

It's hot outside and I was sweating, so another shower, with the bucket. By the way the bucket holds 2 gallons or 9 litres. Used reef knots and everything, hoping it would not slip again. Wrong, I had the shower and had time and tolerance left, so let the water run over the head of my penis and the bucket kept filling. Toward the end of filling the bucket, to rope slipped around my balls and dropped to the top of my balls. Man I thought i was being castrated.

Took another Cielas and walking around semi hard all day today. need to find something that hurts and might persuade me not to cum today.

So I decided on a spanking dare, roll of the dice. I ended up using a spatula, don't have a paddle, and hit 18 times hard. My butt is smart, between yesterday and again today. Even sitting is become sore. Finally I needed some way of trying to see if I could cum today. Settle on sitting under a shower, with a narrow stream of water aim at my cock head. Was in there 15 minutes, didn't cum but my legs were shaking and by the end felt like the water might remove a layer of skin. And I didn't cum, try something else tomorrow. Meantime I'm still walking around with a semi- to full blown erection.

I finally figured out what to do tonight for anal punishment. I decided to clean out my anus using a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and rubbing alcohol. Will try to do this on Cam4. And before I go to bed, we have to do the toothpaste wash of my cock and balls. Really looking forward to it, especially with all the scratches from today's romp in the woods.

My balls are quite sore. Every time I have looked at gd, I have slapped my balls 10 times without a lot of mercy either. The pain I am in is actually quite nice...I really like the pain.

I did the toothbrush cleansing of my ass. It took three time using toothpaste so that my ass was beginning to burn. Then I used the mouthwash three time and that increased the burning a lot. As a finale I held my ass open and poured rubbing alcohol and it dripped all the way down and burned like stink. Cam4 wasn't all that helpful as the only thing I got on that is that a guy wanted the toothbrush to disappear totally, which would not accomplish the brushing technique.

Finally I did an A535 wash on my balls and cock and with all the scratches from this afternoon, the burn was incredible. I couldn't sit down for 15 minutes and it is now the brightest red ever.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3898 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments