Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

Rate this Entry

My Toys and Experiences

Posted 07-09-2017 at 01:17 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-02-2019 at 01:05 AM by darkblue

These are my toys for now:
  • A flexible, long double dildo, perfect for my ass, my favourite toy.
  • A black silicone buttplug
  • A black buttplug with a prostate stimulating ball at the end.
  • A tunnel silicone buttplug, outer diameter max. 50mm, inner diameter 25mm. Very hard to get inside, the edge on the opening makes my ass clench when I try to put it inside.
  • A big buttplug, that doesn't fit yet (53 mm on the widest point)
  • 5 and 7mm stainless steel sounding toys
  • A silicone urethra vibrator, 8mm
  • A urethra plug with a silicone cock head ring
  • An enema ball
  • A chastitiy cage, clear silicone, from here https://www.malesation.de/de/produkte/
  • Nylon rope
  • Nipple clamps
  • A cock and balls leather harness that fits very tight
  • Hot pepper cream
  • Ultrasonic electric toothbrush
  • Normal household things, like candles, shower hose, clothespins, vegetables and fruits, and much more

------------------------------

What I love to do with the toys (just started this part, to be continued...)
  • Flexible long double dildo: When I bought this soft, clear, lilac-coloured, 40cm long and 3cm wide animal for my ass, I was sceptical, it seemed much too long. But soon this dildo became my favourite toy. I can hold it with my complete hand and fuck my ass as I like it, soft or hard, slow or fast. It is perfect to stimulate the prostate, when I am on my fours and I simply love it. In enema sessions (yes, this one will get messy...) I can shove it in really deep, when the water is still inside and makes space, what gives me a feeling of being filled like no other toy. It was worth every cent.
  • Sounding toys: I know for a long time, that my urethra is very sensitive from the inside. I always liked to experiment, but using normal household things like small pens even with a lot of precum as lube always led to pain afterwards when I had to pee. The first thing, that felt really good, was a glass stick with round ends, but I always had the fear of breaking it. So I was happy when I found out, that the toy I needed already existed and bought it. First, the 5mm one, and later the 7mm. Using the sounding toy leads immediately to a huge amount of precum, much more than with normal masturbation. The only thing is, you have to lube the toy with saliva before, or better use it a while after you started the session, then your precum will make it very easy to slip inside. The feeling is sensational, together with a soft, slow masturbation, now from the in- and outside at the same time, it leads to deep orgasms with huge ejaculations. You may pull out the toy just before cumming to better feel your hot juice shooting out. I love it, but I don't use it too often, more like a good whiskey, that you don't drink every day.
  • Ultrasonic electric toothbrush: This is sensational! I bought it two years ago and discovered later, what it else can do for me except brushing the teeth. Massaging the cock with the vibrating head of the toothbrush is able to make me cum in 60 seconds, without any touching of my hands. The orgasm is very strong and sweet.
Posted in Info
Views 825 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments