Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Currently doing my first dare.

Posted 02-29-2020 at 03:43 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So, I'm currently doing my first dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380842) which will end today at 21.00 UTC. I was supposed to wear a cock ring, but found out that it might be quite dangerous to wear one for such a long time (48 hours), so I skipped that part. Not sure if it counts or if it's a failure.
I've never been freeballing before and I have to say that it kind of surprised me. I'm CONSTANTLY feeling aroused by it! Getting hard all the time and the precum is running down...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Avatar/profile picture in place.

Posted 02-24-2020 at 08:38 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)
Updated 02-29-2020 at 07:18 AM by Slave_bjorn

A photo from a few years ago. taken during a selfbondage/humiliation/photo session. Unfortunately I've lost the original images, or I can't find them right now at least. Had to download it from another (adult) site where I'm a member.

*Edit* 2020-02-29:
Swapped the picture to one that I shot today instead. Wanted to add a "name plate"
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New member saying hello.

Posted 02-23-2020 at 02:36 PM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)
Tags intro, slave

Just a swedish sub male that finally joined getDare. Have been lurking for a while, but was a bit scared to actually join. Looking forward to participate as dare slave soon. Will get an avatar within the next few days and read up on the rules and what not.

Have a daring day!
Slave Bjorn
Posted in Uncategorized