Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toybox

1. Old Comment

Stop With The 20 Questions

Thanks for the blog entry. I think there can't be enough angles and posts on this topic, so more people actually doing that read and act on it.

I got used with this internet bullsh*t. I prefer when new people writing me explain why they are writing me straight away. Could be as simple as:

"Hey,
    I don't mind if I bother you. I saw you in chat as one of the few female, didn't look at your profile, am not interested what you actuall want and need right now apart from what might serve my urgent desires right now."

At least that would be honest.

Of course, a sincere:

"Hi,

I spotted you [occasion where I spotted you] and checked your profile. I am curious about [detail curious about] and like to ask: [reasonable question for first contact given the context].

Many thanks"

or

"Hello,

excuse me for bothering you. Your actions in the chat caught my interest, so I checked your profile. It seems [Kink X] is your biggest love. If you check my Likes and Limits, it's the same for me as you can also see in my past getDare activity.

Would you be interested in chatting with me about that now or another day?"
  2. Old Comment

omg haha I've gotta keep a link to this blog post to send to people, this happens way too often.

Quote:
    Like its crazy how many guys will send me my "Bend Over" task from my signature or add me on Lovense to be used, but those same guys completely ignore the interests and limits link right between them.
    Especially this!! Like clearly you read parts of my profile, can't you move your eyeballs up or down an inch?
  3. Old Comment

Spreading My Page

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares View Comment
    Oh, I love the idea

If you send me the link, I can spread it (but I think ladies exposed isn't working anymore) one of these days. Let me know
    It's on my profile, the Lovense one, and zip meant my GD profile in general
  4. Old Comment

Spreading My Page

Oh, I love the idea

If you send me the link, I can spread it (but I think ladies exposed isn't working anymore) one of these days. Let me know
    Posted 12-01-2023 at 01:06 PM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  5. Old Comment

I Do Not Care About Your Tasks

I can't wait to see the screenshots of people getting linked this blog and still not getting the hint lol
  6. Old Comment

Seriously. I get so tired of having to block people though lol
  7. Old Comment

This is a big chunk of what my block list on kik consists of.
  8. Old Comment

Does it sound strange when I say I know this? I often feel the same way. Stupid questions without having read the profile. Sometimes, fortunately, not often, but when I refer them to the profile, they let their dom hang out and practically want to order me to answer the question.

But as you wrote, I also think it has to do with the horny brain. Unfortunately, I'm usually far too nice and answer until it's too stupid for me.
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment

Being friendly and reaching out to someone with our interests is why many of us join getDare. I like a good conversation, not really into doing interviews so much. If they run out of questions or feel like I'm not engaging with them, they usually give up. Sometimes it's their fault for just being tedious or not even trying to make conversation. Sometimes it's nothing more than a "HI" at 4am in the morning.

A one-sided conversation goes no where fast. If someone asks a string of questions, I try to fire some questions back, "Are you into doing dares naked outdoors too? Have you tried any yourself? How did that go?". When people share a bit about themselves it gives me more to talk about with them and there's an art to starting a conversation with a stranger. I've had some enjoyable conversations with people about their experiences and we've talked about our lives and so on. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people that just want to hear some juicy deets to spank off to and then ghost.

Exactly how I feel. I like some people here. thats why I've been here for almost 13 years, but man do some people need to get out more and learn conversation. I've tried doing the same as you said with questions back, but many can't even keep that going.

Them: How big are your tits?
    Me: 36D
    Them: Go outside naked?
    Me: Yes, plenty of times. What about you?
    Them: No. Ever get caught?
    Me: Yes I have.
    Them: Did you let them fuck you?

Then I try to ask another question again then its back to... Them: Yes/No. .......................?
  10. Old Comment

Being friendly and reaching out to someone with our interests is why many of us join getDare. I like a good conversation, not really into doing interviews so much. If they run out of questions or feel like I'm not engaging with them, they usually give up. Sometimes it's their fault for just being tedious or not even trying to make conversation. Sometimes it's nothing more than a "HI" at 4am in the morning.

A one-sided conversation goes no where fast. If someone asks a string of questions, I try to fire some questions back, "Are you into doing dares naked outdoors too? Have you tried any yourself? How did that go?". When people share a bit about themselves it gives me more to talk about with them and there's an art to starting a conversation with a stranger. I've had some enjoyable conversations with people about their experiences and we've talked about our lives and so on. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people that just want to hear some juicy deets to spank off to and then ghost.

Updated 08-23-2023 at 03:07 AM by SilverBlue
  11. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    You're patient, I don't even reply to people who come up to me to ask a random question, the "hi how are you" type.

Also if by any chance I started answering someone's questions (they tend to start asking after I play on kik something like last pic dare), when I get tired of their questions (much sooner than you) I tell them to stop asking me questions, usually they oblige.

Everyone knows the horny male brain has tunnel vision lol
    I get a lot of guys approaching me who do start with things like, "How are you?" but most of them will be like, "Oh I saw your Gangbang Slut thread. That sounds like fun" or things like that. I love things like that, but yeah sometimes I just want to see how long they will go until they give up asking or sometimes get mad. Ive had a few times I'll just answer. "Yup" or "No" and the guy would go, "You going to keep answering like that?" to which I go "You going to keep interrogating me about every aspect of kink, most of which you can just find on my profile?"

... Maybe I'm just a bitch like that lol

And 1000% the male horny brain is on a planet of its own *sigh*
  12. Old Comment

You're patient, I don't even reply to people who come up to me to ask a random question, the "hi how are you" type.

Also if by any chance I started answering someone's questions (they tend to start asking after I play on kik something like last pic dare), when I get tired of their questions (much sooner than you) I tell them to stop asking me questions, usually they oblige.

Quote:
    Like its crazy how many guys will send me my "Bend Over" task from my signature or add me on Lovense to be used, but those same guys completely ignore the interests and limits link right between them.
    Everyone knows the horny male brain has tunnel vision lol
    Updated 08-21-2023 at 09:23 PM by pluky
  13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Comment
    Sounds like you're surrounded by askholes.
    XD I need to use that more often!
  14. Old Comment

Sounds like you're surrounded by askholes.
    Posted 08-21-2023 at 03:05 PM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  15. Old Comment

Ladies.Exposed

This is not surprising to me,
    As soon as you nudes are out there you lose control.
    You can end up anywhere.
    If they add information about you could be caught naked.
  16. Old Comment

Wish

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Kinda … though I think the opposite: I want to be one of the people poofing in
    Hehe. Thats one person so far~
  17. Old Comment

Wish

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bear21 View Comment
    Why only 3? Didn't want to sound as needy as you really are?
    True. There should be a stage where people come up to cum in me Like once the load is done you leave and the next guy comes. Wonder how many here would show up
  18. Old Comment

Wish

Kinda … though I think the opposite: I want to be one of the people poofing in
  19. Old Comment

Wish

Why only 3? Didn't want to sound as needy as you really are?
  20. Old Comment

This HEAT!!

Take it easy in the heat. Speaking for myself, I love all that you do.
  21. Old Comment

Hannah's Sperm Bank

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Comment
    This slave seems of excellent quality. A quick, and obedient response to a simple command, is the mark of a superb submissive.

I hope to have it at my mercy again.
    Thank you very much. It is my job to serve you all the best I can
  22. Old Comment

Hannah's Sperm Bank

This slave seems of excellent quality. A quick, and obedient response to a simple command, is the mark of a superb submissive.

I hope to have it at my mercy again.
  23. Old Comment

Make Me Submit

I’ve PM’d a few of these to Toybox and can’t wait for the new ones.
  24. Old Comment

Hannah's Sperm Bank

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    Well, I guess I'll be the first to contribute to this plaything sperm bank.

I discovered the slut about 3 years ago, when I gave it a dare involving its roommates and petplay. The toy's report was clearly satisfying and that was the first time I came thinking of it.

From this time, I stumbled over several of its tasks reports while lurking and got off a few time.
    And I must say that the album "Things I wish I could do for all the people of GetDare" with the plaything's comments did the job a few more times, as they fit well with memories of its reports.

This slut is great, and deserved every drop of cum.
    Awwww. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me ❤
  25. Old Comment

Hannah's Sperm Bank

Well, I guess I'll be the first to contribute to this plaything sperm bank.

I discovered the slut about 3 years ago, when I gave it a dare involving its roommates and petplay. The toy's report was clearly satisfying and that was the first time I came thinking of it.

From this time, I stumbled over several of its tasks reports while lurking and got off a few time.
    And I must say that the album "Things I wish I could do for all the people of GetDare" with the plaything's comments did the job a few more times, as they fit well with memories of its reports.

This slut is great, and deserved every drop of cum.