Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report on things with Master and the Swinging couple

Posted 04-09-2024 at 02:30 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-15-2024 at 02:50 AM by SilverBlue

This blog is a bit more personal than usual and might be kinda heavy, so unless you're in an empathetic mood, you should skip this one.

I haven’t been out with Master for a long time, Master is unwell and I felt awkward talking about it to others and to blog about it to strangers. I mentioned to some friends on Snapchat that I had a ‘friend’ that had a serious medical problem. That person was in fact Master. Master revealed the news to me in 2023, had surgery and we were kind of hoping for the best. Master, for some reason, decided to advertise me on kiwiswingers. I met the couple who were swingers, I’ve kinda explained this before, and I wasn’t comfortable with this arrangement - sex with another female, and unprotected sex with a man.

As assigned by Master, I have continued to spend time with this swinging couple as their sort of shared concubine. I refer to them as Mr & Mrs Smith in blogs now. Initially, I really didn’t expect to continue with this arrangement as long as I have. But I’ve been doing it for Master. You see, the somewhat regular afternoons I spend with Mr Smith or Mrs Smith are not what I would have sought out myself. The relationship is more than sexual though, we do eat out at cafes and restaurants - get your mind out of the gutter! We do walks sometimes too. Kinda the things I did with Master before he had to go back to hospital for further drug treatments. I was mad, I wanted to spend time with Master, but visiting him in the hospital, he would be very sick for days at a time.

I still don’t know if I feel comfortable talking about this here, I sure as hell don’t ‘owe’ readers of my blog these details. But spending the time with the couple filled the space that Master can’t at the moment.

The Intense sexual massages from Mrs Smith are body quivering as she often stimulates my g-spot and clitorus with a slow tease. There has been a little reciprocation from me, we played with some ice which I licked from her during a 69. We’ve played with a collection of toys from inflatables to nipple clamps to a joint session fucking ‘pinky’ together (my double ended dildo). During yoni massages and oral sex, I have found it easier if I close my eyes or, more recently, doing it blindfolded. If it works for me it works for Mrs Smith too. I do this for Master’s pleasure. I let him know how it went in little updates and it gives Master some positive news… that his little fuck toy is giving and receiving sexual pleasure from another woman even though I am not bisexual myself.

I feel I need to confirm that I am on birth control while having sex with Mr Smith. I’m also exclusively with Mr & Mrs Smith after being tested for any infections. They’re also exclusively only with me and each other. This has made it possible for Mr Smith to fuck me without a condom, which is his preference and possibly something Master encouraged as well - Master is tight lipped on the subject. I also wear limited clothing when I’m staying at their house, including their back garden which is fenced and private. This arrangement lets Mr Smith take the lead and fuck me any where, any time, while I visit him without delays getting condoms or undressing me. I’ve had him unload his cum in my mouth and pussy a number of times now and we find it exciting and more enjoyable than with a condom. But I encourage others to wear them for protection from sexually transmitted diseases. As I said, we got tested, we’re exclusive, and I’m on BC.

Having this man fuck me and cum in me is also something that I report to Master about. Master enjoys hearing about Mrs Smith’s toys and how I’ve ushered them slightly toward kink with me. I do this for Master. He is waiting for major surgery this year as the drugs etc… didn’t give the results we all hoped for. I miss my adventures with Master and our trips to cafes and tracks together. So, if it somehow pleases him, I do them with the couple, and hope that one day, Master will contact me again and say “let’s meet for a coffee and a walk... and maybe some fun too “ .

Summer is coming to an end, I tried to make the most of the extra daylight hours, I did some runs/walks around the bays in Wellington, my avatar pic (when this blog was posted) is taken around Lyall Bay, which is a popular beach for surfers and families and dog walkers, but its also a great run around the bays on a summer evening as the sun paints the sky in pretty hues of amber and blue.

Lyall Bay pics
Where I was in avatar pic
aerial photo of Lyall bay
sunset beach

Views 424 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sorry to hear that he is not well. Hope he gets better soon.
  2. Old Comment
    You're such a good girl, Master must be very proud of you
  3. Old Comment

Comments Reply:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    Sorry to hear that he is not well. Hope he gets better soon.
    Thank you. It will depend on how successful this second operation is. It is quite major surgery. I have missed our times together.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lionsan View Comment
    You're such a good girl, Master must be very proud of you
    I try. Thanks.
    Updated 04-11-2024 at 12:19 AM by SilverBlue
  4. Old Comment
    I'm sure knowing you are there waiting for him will make him happy. And knowing you are being taken care of too.
  5. Old Comment
    I am so sorry to read this SB! I hope the surgery goes well for Master and you get to play again soon.

Your commitment to pleasing him and being his good fuck toy is hugely admirable.
  6. Old Comment

Comments Reply:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    I am so sorry to read this SB! I hope the surgery goes well for Master and you get to play again soon.
    Your commitment to pleasing him and being his good fuck toy is hugely admirable.
    Thanks Bob. Yes, we had hoped the initial operation would have been enough, but it persists. Before he started on further treatments he was OK for a while, so we had been together a few times. He has withdrawn a lot lately so I don't know what he's thinking. I'm being optimistic and continuing to be a good fucktoy for the couple in the meantime.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    I'm sure knowing you are there waiting for him will make him happy. And knowing you are being taken care of too.
    I like to think so. The walks with the couple aren't quite the same as the kinky hikes I did with Master, but I also don't feel safe enough to do anything naughty without Master. Anyway, I hope he recovers well and we get back to the way we were.