Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toybox

Rate this Entry

I Only Do Getdare Tasks On Getdare

Posted 05-19-2024 at 11:33 AM by Toybox
Updated 05-19-2024 at 11:40 AM by Toybox

I just feel like I have to post this here because the last 5 people who have all tried to give me tasks have started it by saying, "What is your Kik?" or "Do you have Kik?" A certain person here even asked for my Snapchat for the 6th time... I do not do Getdare tasks or communication with anyone here on anything other than Getdare. I have tried Kik before and not only did I not care for it, but when I used it people would flood me on it and I would get messages throughout the day. While some were fun, most were just guys wanting me to play with myself so they could jerk off to it and then leave after they had their fun and then just not respond to me for a while.

Another big problem with this is that these people are not in my timezone most of the time. I would get messages at 5 am, noon, 8pm, etc. It just got annoying. I do have a life when Im not whoring myself out here lol.

And speaking of annoying thats the other big reason I don't use Kik or other messaging services for Getdare. Some people would just be annoying. I would get a message for a task, then an hour later get ask if I've done it. Then again a few hours later over and over and over by multiple people. Yeah that happens here, but I can just not log in to Getdare and hopefully the annoying people see, "Oh huh, she hasn't logged in since the last time I asked her" and that USUALLY stops them from asking again.

Just saying, if you want to use me, it will be through messages here. Just thought I would make this clear to anyone before they ask me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 128 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sign up with the username "FuckOffAndLeaveMeAlone" for Kik, you will feel MUCH better next time someone asks for it. Lol.

Good luck with your journey. Onward.
    Posted 05-19-2024 at 12:20 PM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I never understand why people almost immediately want to switch to another platform. I logged into gD, so I want to have fun here, not somewhere else...

Sure, if you already have a good friend here and want to be able to initiate a chat more easily, go ahead. But being on a platform and then have to leave it and go to another platform to continue the conversation or game is quite a turnoff...
  3. Old Comment
    You can see GetDare at the event/club where you meet, and Kik as the private room where you end up doing stuff.

It makes a lot of sense when you have in mind people who do make pictures and videos as a normal part of task execution, the forums aren't exactly made for that.

If someone has pictures and videos as a limit but gets invited there, Sir's toy suspect that the inviters think they could slowly convince to at least show a proof picture or something.
    Updated 05-19-2024 at 07:56 PM by pluky
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    You can see GetDare at the event/club where you meet, and Kik as the private room where you end up doing stuff.

It makes a lot of sense when you have in mind people who do make pictures and videos as a normal part of task execution, the forums aren't exactly made for that.

If someone has pictures and videos as a limit but gets invited there, I suspect that the inviters think they could slowly convince to at least show a proof picture or something.
    Yeah. Thats what I always figured. I mean, Ive had people here even try it and after like a week of tasks and fully knowing I wont send, they ask again hoping I might change my mind.