Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Lola's Your Leading Lady!!!

Posted 06-06-2015 at 07:01 AM by lola.fox

If you’ve been keeping up with the blogs.. you’ll have noticed I was nominated for getDare president! I’m so very honored to have this opportunity to have a chance at gifting my fellow competitors the edges we all know they DEEPLY desire! We all know a short speech is a sweet speech, so I’ll try my best to keep this brief .

[photo by marquis_de_sade]

Reasons You Ought to Vote for Me!

-I was nominated for this election by a fellow competitor! I think that this shows he KNOWS I'm the right fit for the job... and you should trust his opinion, because he IS a Dr. after all.

-A rogue Butterfly has been spotted asking others to vote for me. It seems that maybe she'd really like to have all you lovely people give her a chance at doing some delicious edges.

-Both Brony and Monkey think that either me or Butterfly will win..and I think we should confirm that thought for them. I mean who wouldn't want to see the first female President have these boys squirming with all the edges they're itching to get their hands on?

-I'm fairly active in the blogs, threads, and the chat. If you vote for me you're bound to see me again somewhere! And of course, I'll be eternally grateful.

-I'm open to being downright dirty and soliciting for bribes, so if you have an offer, just let me know .

-If I win, I just may be tempted to make my photo album temporarily public (for several days) and add a thank you photo for all the users who decide to vote for me (and have proof of voting) by having their usernames somewhere in the picture!

-If I win, my voters (with proof) can choose a custom edge for me as long as it falls within my limits, and I'll write up a LOVELY report for it as well.

-If I win, all of my voters will be gifted with a silly gif on their walls.

[photo by SweetTeen]

I have the two most LOVELY and incredible campaign managers anyone could ask for..SweetTeen and IceMaiden..so if you spot them make sure you say hi and and ask them any questions you may have if you don't see me around!
Views 3193 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love your reasons to vote for you Lola you are so clever :P I giggled a bit at the drwar one, because he is a Dr. afterall hehe
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck Lola! You were so worried about your blog but it turned out great!
  3. Old Comment
    So... um... can meeting up and making out be a bribe?
  4. Old Comment
    Have you got a campaign song Lola?
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    So... um... can meeting up and making out be a bribe?
    Lola, I'll vote for you if you accept her offer and videotape it!
    Kidding!
    But go kiss that girl!

I know you're nervous about this whole situation, but I know that you are an amazing person. That always shines through, so people will notice and vote for you. And even if you win, I'd be nothing but happy for you! I'd say that, even if I got the full 1000 edges.

Go get 'em!
  6. Old Comment
    @shadow.. I thought it was pretty clever myself :P Between that and breaking my poor little heart for rejecting my nomination.. I totally deserve your vote

@butterfly.. Thank you! I still love all of your blogs so much too

@lizzy.. YES this could be a bribe I complete weekly!

@jayjay.. No campaign song here I'm afraid.. I'm not that creative!

@drw.. I feel like this is bribing me to bribe Lizzy.. and I like it I feel the same about you! After all, I'm pretty sure that your PhD is in being pleasant.. Because of you, PhD should be short for Pleasant happy Dom! Good luck fellow competitor!
  7. Old Comment
    I don't really like you, but those sweet, sweet bribes!

Nah, just kidding Your blog is sexy, your ad is nothing short of amazing and you seem like the right girl for the job! You'll have my vote!
  8. Old Comment
    Haha, thank you! I got a little worried at first..the blog section made your comment veryyyyyyy deceiving I'm honored to have your vote!
  9. Old Comment
    This is a very persuasive pitch. I'm trying to pimp out my vote in exchange for edge reductions in T&D by girls (I'm desperate), but I'm seriously tempted by one or two of those other promises instead....

Out of interest, how many edges would you reduce in T&D in exchange for my vote?
  10. Old Comment
    Thank you! I just added some bribes to the thread and it'll answer your question there as well as give you a few more options