Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

29th November

Posted 11-29-2014 at 11:42 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Last night was horrible. First off I milked my udders until they burst, the warm milk sticking to me and was told I couldn’t shower until morning, so I had to make do with a small wash to attempt to get most of it off. Then I had to wear a tight t-shirt and my crotchless butterfly pants. Master enjoyed this very much as he duct-taped my feet to my poster tube. Before leaving thought he picked up my hairbrush and smiled at me. The moment he did that I knew. I knew I was in for my edging spanks. Master flipped me over and spanked each ass cheek 300 times – HARD! It was so painful and my ass was on fire and so very red afterwards. He then rolled me back over, not allowing me to adjust to be comfortable on my burning ass before spanking my pussy 600 times. He did hit it slightly less hard than he had my ass cheeks but with two times as many spanks, it hurt even worse. He then left the room so I could go to bed.

Today I had a meeting regarding my new job so he knew I needed something sensible to wear. I woke up to find a snapchat from Master telling me to wear my smart jeans, a tight t-shirt up against my udders as it should stop them bouncing and my leavers hoodie to hide the lump. Taping the udders to me and having to spend 6 hours in an induction meeting with my boss was so terrifying. I was so scared they would drop or fall but luckily most of it was sat down so I could rest them on my stomach and not have them fall off. Also knowing the words slut and whore were written on me was also a thrill because if my boss knew what I was… well I probably wouldn’t have a job.

I had to text Master two times during the day so I could go to the toilet and each time he said only if I stripped completely naked upon entering the stall. This was also terrifyingly public but I did as told to his joy and it all went smoothly.

Master is not feeling well today so he is currently wrapped in his own bed and I am forbidden from touching myself until he is well.

Write again soon,
Sparklystar.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 926 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations, you got the Job.

It´s good to see the last month and the efforts by your master already affected your mind. It seems you can do some things easier as before and get some kind of joy out of it. We´ll see where this will lead you in the near future, maybe you´ll get brave enough to stretch out some limits
    Posted 11-30-2014 at 01:57 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline