Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Rate this Entry

Oh, the Magic.

Posted 07-12-2011 at 02:19 PM by bodacious
Updated 07-13-2011 at 09:42 AM by bodacious

Hmm.. So, I've been extremely horny lately. I feel like I'm in heat. Last night, I called up my old fuck buddy/guy I'm talking to and proceeded to masturbate with him listening in. Today, I got on omegle and let some stranger with a black screen order me to do some explicit things - with my sis's vibe.

Now, I'm sitting here debating what I want to do today. I want some anal dares. Like, you have no idea how badly. Does anyone have any suggestions what I can put up my ass? (Pics will be posted on kinktalk)
Posted in Horny Thoughts.
Views 1759 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What is the biggest thing you can fit in your ass?
  2. Old Comment
    Take 10 items of increasing size from a pencil, up to item 8 being the largest you have ever had up there. Transfer them across your house in your arse (no hands allowed after putting each item in). Any drops means you restart the dare.
  3. Old Comment
    The biggest I've ever done is a 2" circumference, 8" length glass bottle. I don't know how BIG I can do, but that's the biggest I've tried.

As for the varying sizes, will do (but in my room)
  4. Old Comment
    I think you should try the glass bottle again, but have it in when you go out with a dildo in your pussy. Go out for at least an hour, see how many edges you can manage while out and report back.
  5. Old Comment
    Wow, I'm not gonna lie, I think that's a little extreme. Seeing as I don't even have a dildo, I'll leave that dare in my room... But thanks?