Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

RE: One Ends

Posted 11-28-2014 at 11:36 PM by MasterDaddy02

As that sadness lays in your heart, think of the brightness you had.
As that sadness lays in your heart, think of the happiness you had.
As that sadness lays in your heart, think of what you shared together.
As that sadness lays in your heart, think of what was created.
As that sadness lays in your heart, think of what cannot be put into words.
As that sadness lays in your heart, think of what will never leave your heart.
As that sadness lays in your heart, think...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pushed over the limit.

Posted 11-28-2014 at 05:35 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I've been pushed over the limit in real life before, but never like this. This wasn't an intensity issue. It wasn't unhygienic. It's not even something I've been shielded from in real life. I thought I'd share with you this particular time I was pushed over my limits because it's a very specific time, and I learned a lot about my self in this moment.

I was playing with a friend at uni. We'd had a great day exploring, doing parkour and generally having a great time. We went back to her...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

27th November

Posted 11-28-2014 at 12:47 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So with a new Master to obey my night got more interesting. He wanted me to repeat the professional hooker dare which had caused me such grief when I first did it but with Master watching and knowing punishment would be given if I didn't do it, I swallowed back my fears and got on with it, stripping down in front of him to get changed into a thong, mini skirt and shirt tied under breasts. I had to rewrite my writing so he could see it and then handed him my phone to record....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

If you think that you're better than me...

Posted 11-27-2014 at 12:24 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

No poems today. I have a little rant to make.

I was chatting to someone I know on Fetlife. We're not friends on there, but she found me and regognised my name, location and idioms from real life. Seriously, if anyone actually knows me around here I wouldn't be hard to trace.

I'll be honest here, I never really liked her; but I do admire some of the things about her. She is driven, intelligent and jumps into whatever she does with such enthusiasm. She makes friends easily...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lifestyle rules and sleeping dares by a New Master

Posted 11-26-2014 at 11:01 PM by sparklystar
Updated 12-04-2014 at 01:17 AM by sparklystar

Lifestyle rules - everyday
1. Every morning I must write ‘SLUT’ on right breast and right thigh, and ‘WHORE’ on left breast and left thigh
2. I am only allowed to wear 2 things of the following at a time: Pants or skirts longer than midthigh, panties, bra, tights.
3. Once a day, you have to drink water and eat a meal from a bowl on all four like a pet.
4. Anytime I write a blog or entry for my story I must be naked with pegs on nipples and vibe duct taped to clit on high...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

26th November

Posted 11-26-2014 at 10:58 PM by sparklystar
Updated 11-26-2014 at 11:03 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

it's weird to think I've been posting these blogs for a month now. Anyway, after the entertainment of last night, I chose to sleep bottomless and I completed my edges in the quickest time yet because the conversation with the boy in the flat next door had made me all horny and excited at the prospect of entering into an actual relationship.

In the morning I had my shower and wrote my usual 'willing slut' on my thigh and wore my primark leggings (if you have...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

25th November

Posted 11-26-2014 at 12:30 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So last night I had to pick if I was going to sleep topless or bottomless, I chose topless for once which I regretted as it was very cold and after having to put pegs on my nipples for the second edge I had to complete before bed, they were very sensitive and slightly uncomfortable.

Today has been an interesting day. I got up as normal and had my shower and wrote 'willing slut' on my left thigh. I wore jeans, and a t-shirt, a jumper and socks and shoes (it was...
Posted in Daily blogs