Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Writing task #8 - Alien Abduction.

Posted 01-31-2015 at 06:04 PM by An_Jon

Part #8 of the slightly delayed writing task series. This one submitted by TheKidWithSkills. It's about an alien abduction when I have to beg her not to experiment on me. Here's the thread if you have any to contribute yourself: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=206199

"What do I call you?"

Jon trembled on the silver operating table. Consoles set up in an arc around him bleeped and whizzed and the only other life form on board skipped around the theater like a giddy schoolgirl.

"Call me 'The Kid'". She sang the words over her shoulder as she merrily glided over to a draw opposite where Jon was being held. She opened it and pulled out an impossibly long drill. She turned to face Jon and gave it a mocking whir. As he winced The Kid giggled "shall we play Jonny?"

"What the fuck is that?" Jon's voice broke as the drill whirred again.

"Oh, I've always wanted to take a look inside a real human body." She began advancing excitedly, "looks like I'll never get a better chance, hehe."

"You sick fuck!" Jon was terrified now, struggling against the brown straps over his chest, legs, arms, ankles, neck. "What kind of monster even are you?"

"Well I'm not human, that's for sure." She spoke with a jolly high-pitched tone and gave a sweet smile after every sentence. "I haven't been to earth in about 250 years. Jon's eyes widened at this. She barely looked out of her teens. She rested the cool drill-bit on Jon's chest.

"P-please don't!" Jon started to shake. "I'll do anything you say, just please don't do it!" The Kid lifted the drill and an eyebrow simultaneously.

"Well, it would be a shame to waste such a fresh body." She lowered the drill by her leg. "I suppose I could find another one. I've grown attached to you." She bent down and kissed Jon on the forehead. "Now, what were you saying about doing anything?"

"I'll do anything you say, just leave my body alone."

"Anything?"

"Yes! Anything!" Jon was writing and shouting at the top of his lungs. The Kid stepped back and lifted her skirt. Underneath it was the biggest penis Jon had ever seen.

"What do you think we could do with this Jonny?" Jon couldn't take his eyes off the thing. Easily a foot and a half in length. "I got this on the intergalactic black market. I've been wanting to try it out since I got it. What do you say?"

Jon hesitated.

"You said you'd do anything, Jonny." The Kid lifted the drill again and whirred it twice.

"Yes, I'll do it. Just please let me do after."

"Oh, I'm not promising to let you go, but I'll leave your body alone." The Kid walked over to a controlled and picked it up. Using the dials she was able to control Jon's restraints. She moved him so that he was pinned down on all fours and spread wide.

"Oh, yummy. Let's begin."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 836 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments