Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Posted 10-29-2023 at 06:53 AM by Non

I wish all sud's to find a perfect Dom/ Master for themselves. Take care people 😊
Non
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not like Man or human but like Dom!

Posted 10-25-2023 at 11:41 AM by Non

To be the slut my Master wants me to be for him is my desire, my calling. What kind of Master is he? He is strict, demanding, sadistic ( only like Dom). As his slut, I must be clean and ready for his use. Yes, the word use scares me but also excites me. The unexpected always excites. His every command is law to me. What is it like to be his slut?..... Wet, horny, sensitive, intoxicated with arousal.
Even when he punishes me I Thank him. I Thank him for the pain he causes me and for the satisfaction...
Non
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fantasy!

Posted 10-25-2023 at 08:44 AM by Non

I'm at home. Alone. I need a bubble bath to relax after a long day at work. After bath I blow dry my hair as much as I can. Glass of white wine. I love it. I turn music on. Santana. Closing my eyes I begin to lightly dance, twisting my body to the beat of " Black magic woman". My hands slowly " kissing" my neck, my tits. Nipples, the curves of my body ... Suddenly the music stop. I'm startled. I open my eyes and see him. My Master. My evil lovely Sir. His look fixed on me and a mischievous...
Non
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chaotic thoughts.

Posted 07-28-2023 at 10:12 AM by Non

...... He was all I needed and still need. Buried deep somewhere in me, my first and only Master managed to redeem my fantasies into reality, to feel, feel and live again.
Now I understand that a first Master is like a first love...exploring, innocent, deep and true. That's how I feel right now. Feelings are a strange "animal", especially in a relationship between M/s. They cannot be controlled, they erupt at a moment when you think you have control over them. I had that control...
Non
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized