Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

We Meet Again: Our First Night

Posted 12-16-2014 at 02:03 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

As most of you know (since I couldn't stop shouting it from the roof top for the last month), Asslvr came for a visit last week. I wasn't going to write a blog series about our trip, but I have had a few requests and so here it is ... Enjoy

Asslvr's plane was supposed to arrive at 7:14 pm. My 11 year old cousin (we will call her C) and I went to the airport to greet him (she has a bigger crush on Asslvr than me). C insisted that we bring along Mr. W (our teddy bear).

When we got into the airport we were so disappointed to see that the plane was delayed by 20 minutes. That was slowest 20 minutes of my life. I don't know who was more anxious, me or C. Mr. W almost ended up in a trash can because she was so excited she was throwing him up in the air.

Once the plane landed, we went to the baggage claim area to wait for him. I swear he was the last person to get off the plane and his luggage was the last one to come through the baggage claim. Everything was going sooo slow. I just wanted him all to myself.

When we left the airport, we decided to go and get dinner before we headed to my house. We brought C with us and since she wanted to sit across from us, I sat in the booth beside Asslvr. This meant that I got to spend an hour running my hand up and down Asslvr's thigh.

When we were finally home, I opened up my door to reveal penis balloons!!!! I couldn't find any anywhere local, so I decided to draw my own (picture to be posted in my album soon). I also had his Christmas presents laid out for him since I was too excited to wait. On top of that, I also had our new bag of toys that I had bought for our trip.

We spent a long time going through the bag of toys, and showed him the rest of my collection that I didn't bring with me on my trip to see him. By this time we were both getting pretty horny (especially since we had both been denied for a few days before).

After all the present opening, we finally snuggled down into bed together. I had deliberately kept out a few toys for us to play with, including my new glass dildo. I had been waiting to use it for 4 weeks, and I could barely contain my excitement.

Before we got to use it though, there was something else that I had been excited to do for a long time: use my mouth on him. There is nothing more satisfying than making your Sir cum.

Once I had sufficiently pleased him, I was wet and ready to try my new toy. It shocked me to feel how cold and hard it was. It is my first glass toy, and although I knew it would feel different, it surprised me just how different it felt. I loved it! With the combination of Sirs hot wet mouth on my clit, and the cold glass toy inside my dripping wetness, I was able to cum 4 times for him.

By the time we were done, we were both tired, and fell quickly to sleep.

To be continued ....

Ps. If anybody is interested in another Q&A style blog from the both of us, please submit your questions to either one of us before the end of the week. I hope you all enjoy hearing about our experiences.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I laughed when you showed me the penis balloons totally should have taken them to the airport although that might have been a tad bit awkward with your cousin!
  2. Old Comment
    Yay! I'm so happy you got to spend time together...and I've been very much looking forward to more of these posts. I am now pretty much sold on glass toys
    Posted 12-16-2014 at 04:45 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    So happy you two got more time together.

P.S. I really love glass toys.
  4. Old Comment
    I have to admit, immediately after reading this I went to check the pictures that needed approval hoping to see the penis balloons.

I'm so happy that you two were able to spend some time together and am looking forward to the rest of your blogs
  5. Old Comment
    More success stories! Love it! Congratulations to both of you, and many, many more times like this to come, we all hope.
  6. Old Comment
    The penis balloons were sooo cute and made me smile so much! I think I was almost as excited as you to try the new glass toy way too much fun!!
  7. Old Comment
    Finally catching up on my reading - sorry its a bit late.

The penis balloon picture was amazing, but my dear butterfly I'm not sure art is really your strong point, lucky that glass toys and lots of orgasms do the trick.

Great to see you both back enjoying time together