Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

PM Dare Diary – Day 10

Posted 04-04-2018 at 10:12 PM by Yasna

It felt like playing a weird strategy game: How to cross off as many dares – especially masturbation dares – as possible without interrupting the obligations of everyday life? And of course without risking an orgasm. Needless to say I was denied again. And after not being able to finish a single masturbation dare the day before yesterday and a "rest day" yesterday the tasks had really accumulated. Moreover, I had a really busy day, appointments and papers approaching the deadline. But that's part of what I wanted to feel: a permanent compulsion to do dares. Or more precisely: to have opportunities to act out my submissiveness. I craved to have these incitements in the back of my head permanently. I desired to be engulfed by them. And I pretty much got what I was hoping for. If there only wasn't a real life …

So I needed to accomplish at least some masturbation tasks to prevent them from accumulating. I was thinking back and forth about the best strategy. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to hold back when fucking myself with my dildo (20 minutes due), so this was out of the question. Likewise the combination of edging and pain to my pussy (10 edges alternating edging and rubber band spanks to the clit). Edging without pain (another 30 edges) would be hard, but maybe manageable. Masturbation without edging (30 minutes) seemed achievable. I just wouldn't go too far, right? And I was confident that I would be able to withhold orgasm when humping a pillow (10 minutes). Damn, the collected tasks would have made a very nice session on a rainy day for fun. Of course I would throw in at least a half dozen of nice relaxing orgasms …

What didn't help at all was that my pussy awoke after its one day hibernation and expressed its desires very clearly. It felt wet and already overwrought the whole day. It was quite difficult to ignore its frequent intrusive twitching. During my lunchbreak I read in a tumblr about female orgasm denial. That wasn't a good idea. On my train ride home my pussy transmitted a very urgent message: "I need to be touched right now! Right now!" I'm ashamed to admit that I succumbed to that demand and scratched my greedy cunt right there on the train, hidden under my shoulder bag. I looked around if people had noticed. Geez!, did I feel slutty. I'm quite shy in real life and would have never imagined I could feel compelled to do something like this semi-public. It was very difficult to concentrate on my studies …

It was already half past 9pm when I finished my allotted work for the day. Finally! This was my plan of action: start with the sets of edges, do something annoying after them to cool down, do another set of edges, followed by another non-erotic task, and so on … Thankfully I had gotten two WORKOUT dares that would make me hot and sweaty and panting. But for the wrong reason. :-)

So I stripped naked, and started with a ten minute meditation on submission. I had omitted that in the last days, but it really helps me to get into the right emotional state. Hence I decided to put it back into the routine even though the time was pressing. I got between the blankets and made myself comfortable. I was in the mood to tease myself. I began slowly, teased my breasts, fondled myself … I had waited so long, a couple of minutes wouldn't do harm. But I finally reached down between my legs it didn't take long before I was lost in flaming ecstasy again. A couple of edges in I felt close to losing self-control. I remembered a tumblr post I had seen earlier: a video of a girl masturbating to orgasm. The caption read: "Lie like her, rub for me, copy her. Do you remember how this used to feel? Going all the way to the edge, and then over? Look how good that orgasm feels, how blissed out she gets, how relaxed, all that horniness turning into pleasure. But not for you, no you keep on rubbing. No cumming. You're a denial slut, you don't get that, you stay horny and desperate. It's what you need. Keep rubbing, watch her, ache to be her. Listen to her thank you, yes you. She just had your orgasm. Watch it again … … give her another of yours." I watched the video in a permanent loop. And I repeated the phrases like a mantra: "Not for you!" "You're a denial slut!" "You don't get that!" "You stay desperate!" "It's what you need!" In the moment it made perfectly sense. I felt like a "denial slut", like my sole purpose was not to cum. It made me incredibly horny and resistant against temptation at the same time. After each edge I mumbled to myself: "Not for me! Denial. Desperate. That's what you need!"

But quitting pleasuring myself and moving on to the abhorrent workout was inexpressibly hard. It took me several minutes to muster the self-discipline to get up. Since I wanted it to be tough I chose a more difficult but shorter video this time. I put the clamps on my nipples and started. And the workout was really as much turning me off as I espected. It was exhausting and included a lot of torso twists torturing my nipples. I was glad when the ten minutes were over.

As I didn't want to lie in my bed covered in sweat I resumed pleasuring my pussy sitting at my desk, one leg laying on the table top. I got back into the mood I had been before the workout break easily and enjoyed a couple of rather quick edges. The "denial slut" performed at her best: I was driving myself really close and was even enjoying the termination of touching myself after each edge. My pussy was leaking like crazy, leaving a puddle on my chair. But during the last edges of this set of ten something started to feel wrong. My clit was so sensitive it started to hurt to touch it. You know I'm into pain. But this was not the arousing kind. Touching my nub turned into pure anguish. I tried to avoid stimulation of my clit, but it continued throbbing in pain. Somehow I managed to finish the ten edges. I even repeated the workout video. But the pain from my clamped nipples and the physical strain were nothing compared to the pain radiating from my pussy. I took a shower and hoped it would be gone afterwards, but it wasn't. I tried to wait it out, but whenever I tried to resume touching my pussy the pain came back with a vengeance. I managed four more edges before I capitulated. I considered doing some other dares, but I was devastated. And frustrated. And it was already way past midnight. I just wanted to sleep.

Now everything seems to be back to normal. My clit is neither swollen nor reddened; I don't feel any pain. Quite the contrary, my pussy is buzzing around again. I guess it was a matter of hyper stimulation. A little bump in the road. But the number of outstanding dares has further increased. I'm already thinking about my strategy for today …

Dares done: EDGES 20, WORKOUT (2x), DENIED

Dares open: SPANK ASS RW 25, SPANK PUSSY RW 25, RUBBER CLIT 20, CLOVER NIPPLES, CLOTHESPIN CLIT, TIE TITS, GAG PENIS (3x), COLLAR (3x), PLUG, HEELS, BLIND, NAKED (2x), TOILET, EDGES 20, HUMP 10, FUCK 20, DEEPTHROAT, CORNERTIME, SLAVE DAY, DEEP SUB
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1054 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments