Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > scienceistasty

Rate this Entry

Blogomosphere, initiate!

Posted 01-24-2008 at 04:05 PM by scienceistasty

Yo.

So, this is my blog. It's pretty nice, isn't it? I don't have any dare related news, however, so instead, this is about the cold.

It's cold outside. I know what you're going to say, "But Sci-Sci McTasticles, it's winter! It's ALWAYS cold out."

Well, for starters, don't call me that. Secondly, it's really cold out. Today, it hit -6 Fahrenheit. That's cold enough to keep me from leaving my dorm.

I know what you're going to say next. "But, Science, old bean, I'm from the UK! Your Fahrenheits are little but an outmoded system of measurement that I lack a working understanding of! Also, I call use the following words: lifts, rubbish bins, and bollocks."

In response to this, I'll use a vernacular you are more familiar with: It is bollocks-freezing cold. If you are interested in becoming a eunuch, there is no quicker route than to step outside.

Hugs and kisses,
-Scienceistasty
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2634 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *is confused*

It is bollocks-freezing cold. If you are interested in becoming a eunuch, there is no quicker route than to step outside.

I'm from England, and this makes less sense than the "original version" you posted!

The phrase better known here is; Freezing my bollocks/testicles off!

2. Old Comment
    Wow. & Yeah. I know school was canceled all over here on Tuesday due to the windchill being -38. It's pretty cold. & Yesterday school was canceled again due to getting more than a foot of snow. (: But its all good for me.
    Posted 02-02-2008 at 11:26 AM by YoureAmazingMe YoureAmazingMe is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Lol, well it's summer now, fortunately. I hate winter because it is so cold..