Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

How I gained my humiliating nickname.

Posted 11-25-2018 at 07:10 AM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:16 AM by dosster

This is my confession of how I gained the embarrassing nickname of deedee:

When I was attending secondary school during the two final years, I acquired the embarrassing nick name of deedee, I found and still do find it humiliating to be called deedee. Kids can be cruel and if it is cruel and funny you don't stand a chance. So I got landed with the name deedee and it stuck for years.

My name deedee comes about because there was a girl at school, I'll call her Allison and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to use a humiliating email address outside of the kinky world.

Posted 11-24-2018 at 04:15 PM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:05 AM by dosster

This report is linked to this dare and also posted on kinktalk.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post3491914

I am currently having to do a forfeit for loosing a bet again. I lost a previous bet that resulted in me suffering a harsh exposure as a forfeit. I really wanted out but the only way was to sort of double or quits. If I won my exposure time is cut in and if I lost it stays as is and I have to do a something else as well.

Well I gambled...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

The Contract week 7

Posted 11-17-2018 at 01:03 PM by [email protected] (Janes occasional blog)
Updated 11-18-2018 at 01:48 PM by [email protected]

Week 7

Saturday 10th (of week 6)
After our trip we had agreed to continue in our new relationship but I could see D had changed significantly and only time would tell were things would end up. We were certainly much closer now.
D came round to my flat at 1200 I was expecting her so had done my chores without getting dressed and was naked when I let her in.
I served her lunch as a nice day we decided to go out for the afternoon and take dog for a walk.
Out...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wh5.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	704   Click image for larger version

Name:	840_1000.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	706   Click image for larger version

Name:	- riding the tiger.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	707  
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Bladder control adventures!

Posted 05-13-2018 at 12:18 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Bladder control has been an interesting concept. I really wanted to try it but I didn't know I'd like it so much! (shh.... I am not supposed to admit this). I love love love love how desperate it makes me, I feel so submissive, humiliated and (in a weird sense...) turned on.

So I decided to share with you my last experience with it! READY, SET, GO!

Sir loves being mean and sadistic, not only when it comes to pain but also when it comes to humiliation. Oh how I hate (love)
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old

At-home slave/slut "uniform"

Posted 04-25-2018 at 07:34 AM by DareFiend
Updated 04-25-2018 at 07:55 AM by DareFiend

I thought I should start dressing appropriately to my status while I am home and around the house.

In particular I thought I'd bring back a "uniform" that a former Master made me wear continuously.

It consists of a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, and nothing else except sandals for foot protection. The bikini briefs color is off-white.

The trick is that I cannot take these off to pee. I must pee in/through them whenever I have to go, and just let the...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's OK to Vulnerable

Posted 12-27-2017 at 09:23 AM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 11:10 AM by maleforyou

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for one final day...today its vulnerability (a semi-cheat as it's just summing up how opening up has made me feel but it feel's right)

When I originally came up with a daily embarrassing blog rule for the 100 challenge it seemed relatively safe. It only had a 1 in 20 chance of being picked and how bad could it really be anyway? Thanks to fate, and Cassandra, I'm now 10 blogs...
getDare Prodigy
Old

My First Mistrust

Posted 12-17-2017 at 06:53 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 3 days...this time it's my first, and only, mistress

When I entered the "kink universe" I never really expected to want a Mistress or Master, the thought of giving up potentially control of your life to the same person either near permanently or even for an hour or 2 in a session didn't really appeal. How would it not get repetitive and stay fresh? Could...
getDare Prodigy