Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, My Brain, and I...

I'm a really random person. I figured that making a blog would increase that possibility of having a random stalker stalk me and that's why I made it... I think.
Rate this Entry

Candles and Procrastination

Posted 10-24-2010 at 12:32 AM by Aivey

Along with stripy socks, I really love candles. Watching a pretty candle burn makes me feel warm happy and fuzzy inside. I could stare at a candle contentedly for hours at a time. :3

I also love to procrastinate. The midterms are coming up in 2 weeks, i have four days to study for 8 subjects. Up till now, I've studied for none and it's my second day of the four >< I've been too busy with other things :/
I really really really should go and study now ): only i find it so hard to concentrate, and thus the procrastination. I just sit and worry, and do other stuff to make me take my mind off things... I really should go study now.
Sorry, I know how most of you guys hate ranty blogs, only... I really need to rant about all of this to get me motivated.

xXx
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1508 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Study

You know why you should.

I'll miss you darling. So for two weeks.... fare ye well
    I love you
    xXx