Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

update re refraining from masturbation and having orgasms. or three strikes and your

Posted 10-14-2018 at 10:40 PM by [email protected] (Janes occasional blog)

Two lapses without permission so far regarding my commitment to explore chastity as specified in my new Contract with D (that he persuaded me to sign). In period 02 10 18 to date lapsed on 07 10 18 and 10 11 18.
I admitted these to D who has record of these infractions (which I have to report). I now know when the number of transgressions reach a number (D and Him have predefined but not known to me) it will trigger Him to order me a present to assist in my compliance and help me behave! The...
Posted in The Contract
Old

My Moon Pie

Posted 10-14-2018 at 05:12 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:54 PM by Happy Me

Dear GetDare i'm writing this blog for the sole purpose to brag about what a wonderful and amazing girl i have,
Happy me is simply the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me ,i wish you all to find a magically special person like her.
Now im gonna go snuggle her,cheers.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

BDSM Education: Update and looking for help

Posted 10-14-2018 at 11:26 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Life sucks at the moment so it has been very hard to focus on research and writing. I have read a few articles and I've seen videos on BDSM and feminism but I've been struggling so much with concentration lately so it's really hard writing the next educational blog. I hate this because I had promised I would write a blog each week but my brain refuses to do so. I sit down to write and I can't even form a sentence without it feeling forced. I don't want this to feel like homework

If
Distinguished Member
Posted in BDSM Education
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Slut’s pussy with rice, cucumber and chilli peppers

Posted 10-14-2018 at 10:20 AM by [email protected] (Janes occasional blog)

This recipe is a request one and is perhaps for European or Japanese tastes it is suitable for vegetarians and gluten free but may contain a nut (sic slut).
Ingredients
• Rice
• Chopped chilli pepper, hot as you like it
• Cucumber as large as possible, used both to prepare the eating bowl and to eat
Slut’s pussy to serve in.

Preparation of the slut you may need to prepare her pussy as this is to be used to serve the dish and complete its cooking....