Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Should I Continue?

Posted 10-23-2009 at 01:57 PM by lokelake

Should I continue with meteorology? I got my midterms grade in today, and so far I have an F in college algebra.

I have to pass that class, pre-calc and calc 1-4 for meteorology. Its very hard.

I don't know!!! I mean, I would love to work at the NHC (National Hurricane Center).

Dang it, if only you had to pass a test to get the degree.

I could become a first grade teacher, I just have know very easy math for that
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1012 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just try and organise yourself well and study harder. Don't give up what you want to do.
  2. Old Comment
    You're asking us about your life choices.

Dude... this is something you have to think about for yourself. You can ask usfor dares, but not advice about what to do with your life.
  3. Old Comment
    I just googled algebra made easy and got heaps of sites. Decide what you want to do, find out what you need to learn, and get every bit of help you can from everyone you can con into it, from online learning sites, etc. Try different ways of representing the data, if you not good with printed, try picturial, or hands on. Find people who are weak in the same area that have got through and pick there brains. Find a lecturer that can explain in terms you understand. Some just have a nack that makes it fun and easy while with others it is like wading through treacle. Don't give up. Get serious. Get working. Get results.