Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

It awaits master's punishment

Posted 04-08-2014 at 10:43 PM by Nzrunner

Master allowed it to have a little more "relaxing" of a day today after yesterday humiliation by another sir. It only had to go on a short run edging 3 times at least 5 minutes apart. It lives outside of town but run still takes it past many houses and cars drive by fairly often. It got nearly to first edge when a car came by it quickly pulled it's short back up and pretended to be stretching.. Then it was quickly back to stroking it came to edge and then it was quickly off running again. The second edge was very easy do to its already being horny and no cars coming by. But for the third edge 4 cars went by which was very frustrating it would be getting close and then have to stop and wait for car to get out of sight. It finally finished and returned home where master gave it permission to pee. The catch was it had to pee itself in its running shorts. It was humiliated again like a little sissy boy peeing in his pants... Maybe master will make this little sissy boy wear diapers if he keeps on doing that.
It then took its 1 warm shower for the week taking care to enjoy the wonderful amazing feeling of hot water. Master then gave it, a task fir the day while at work. It had to edge 7 times before lunch and 7 times after lunch but before work ended. It completed these creating a very hard and horny it all day. It also had to wear a running sock over its cock all day because it's cock is so small and pathetic no one should have to see it. It had to go pee and master gave it permission (resulting in 3 more edges) but it had to pee though sock. It then threw sock away and went home needing to shit badly.
Master did not respond back leaving it to try to hold as ling as it could. It finally gave up 1 hour later and decided to at least do its 5 min of ass fingering before it went. It could only make about 30 seconds before shit came out and it just went. It told master but master has not responded back. So it lays in its bed plugged and wondering in fear of just what master will do to it for not obeying.

If anyone has any punishment ideas or blog improvement ideas please comment

875 total slaps 584 while tied
100 spanks per ass cheek
47 edges without cumming
6 days without cumming
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 755 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You poor little sissy boy. Your Master needs to put you in a diaper immediately for peeing your pants and a good hard spanking
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you it will pass along your suggestion to master