Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yoshii

Rate this Entry

A bit of self-bondage and an orgasm

Posted 09-09-2012 at 03:52 AM by Yoshii

Sir told me I could have an orgasm as a reward for being good during my training. It however required me to do some tying up with rope which definitely made it a lot interesting.

I was naked already and Sir told me I had to tie my ankles, knees and hands before I could play with myself and have the orgasm. Tying my ankles wasn't too hard since I've done it a few times. To start with I lied on my bed so I would be more comfortable, tying my knees too so my legs were basically immobile apart from the light struggling I could do. Sir didn't specify how I had to tie my wrists so I just crossed them and tied them like that (took ages pulling the knots tight with my teeth!). Otherwise I'm not sure how easy it would have been for me to access my pussy.

By the time I was tied up and ready to masturbate, I was completely wet and aching for my orgasm already. In this case I was lucky since it's not a problem for me to get an orgasm just from touching my clit. I had tied my hands kind of the wrong way so I could only use my right hand which I don't usually use. It wasn't too big of a problem however as I just rubbed my clit this time. I had been wet and aroused for pretty long already so it took me probably less than five minutes to get my orgasm which was somewhat stronger than usually, probably because I could feel the rope moving slightly on my skin as I moved myself.

I'm really thankful for Sir about this orgasm. Would really like to do something similar again some time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1696 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments