Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I came out

Posted 03-08-2019 at 12:04 PM by hunter

So a little post to anyone that's interested, recently I decided to tell my girlfriend about my cross dressing/sissy fetish and well it went down really well with her. she loved it and I couldn't believe it, this all came about because she asked me what size boxers I wear and when i asked her why she told me, "I want to buy you cute panties" and for a moment I was like... WHAT!??
So I told her and she asked me to show her everything I had so I did the heels, the PVC clothes and bra's...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Patience

Posted 03-07-2019 at 10:14 AM by vance810

I have been searching for a few months for a domme.
She must be the unicorn, since she had been so hard to find.
I have met a few wonderful women, but we were not compatible and would not have made each other happy.
I have made another post in hopes she will find me.
Here is to crossing my fingers and wishing away all my pennies!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.22 average.

getDare: A safe place

Posted 03-06-2019 at 08:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have spent a lot of my life feeling unsafe. Growing up in the house that I did, I never knew when I would be verbally or emotionally attacked. I never knew what I was going to get when I walked in the door. I was constantly on edge.

It was a theme that continued throughout my teen years. Having friends who were hot and cold, off and on. Not having anybody who I could count on. It seemed that anytime I got attached to somebody they would hurt me or disappear.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jessica's Toys and Clothes

Posted 03-06-2019 at 09:44 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 07-13-2019 at 09:59 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags clothes, toys

My ever-increasing list of toys and girly clothes. I'm unlikely to buy more...but then again I keep telling myself that then unable to resist the temptation to get more I do like using my sex toys, it does make me feel nice & naughty!

Toys and household items

• Ball Gag (make me drool)
  • Belt (collar or whip)
  • Butt plugs (one silicone vibrating butt plug
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Butterfly Boogers

Posted 03-06-2019 at 07:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly

A former friend of mine suggested that I write this very blushy blog about my boogers. You can see the suggestion and make your own in my thread.

So ... *rolls eyes* ... here it is ...

When I was a kid, I, like a lot of youngins' loved to pick my nose. When I was about three, this fascination grew to an obsession. My mom said the worms "stop picking your nose" multiple times a day.

One night I was sitting on the stairs, looting for gold in my
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	860  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I think men are a joke...at times

Posted 03-05-2019 at 05:03 PM by andrew_b

I just want say before I start this entry that this is coming from a man who does not have the typical male sex drive

I'll be quite honest in saying that the way men approach sex and women online is an absolute disgrace

Although I want to say as well that I'm certainly no saint in this regard but I like to think I'm still able to have reasoned discussion with anyone online

It does get to a point where a man won't talk to me "because he isn't gay"....
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

The End

Posted 03-05-2019 at 04:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

All good things come to an end. This a very bleak way of looking at things, but it is also true. Even the best things have an end. Holidays end, books end, lives end. We really have no control over things ending. However, we CAN have some control over how some things end: specifically relationships.

D/s relationships are very unique, yet they are also very similar to vanilla, romantic relationships or friendships.

Nobody goes into a relationship thinking that it is going
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized