Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

The sluttiest of all the Sluts by MrLoboSnow 1

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:50 PM by AnalGirl1

This one was deleted, so I post it again:

You are a horny piece of fuckmeat, right? I bet you want to get fucked really badly. Get your three holes ready for a good fucking, you can actually start practicing like in these videos:
[Blowjob/Deepthroat Training Videos]
So you’ll have the dare soon, but I aware you: you’ll have to follow the instructions as I write them, is that clear? No hesitation. The first instruction is a couple of days in denial, so you better get your wet cunt ready for that, okay cheap whore??

I’ll write you soon, slut!! Until then, practice your sucking!!

Lobo

Hello cheap whore!

Here it is, finally, the last dare.
I’ve been thinking a lot for this dare, because I wanted to make a very good one since it might be the last. At first I wanted to do something very complicated, but sometimes it’s better to go for simpler things, because it’s the simple things that work the best! Although being simple doesn’t mean easy, it will actually be a very hard and demanding one, a dare that will make you feel like a real cheap whore, a piece of fuckmeat, because that’s what you are, the sluttiest of all the sluts

But first of all, before you even know what the dare is about, I want you to be in denial for two days, is that clear? For these two days you will have to edge at least three times a day, one of them by grinding on something (couch, pillow, bed…), but you won’t be allowed to have a single orgasm. You will also have to practice your blowjob skills like in the videos I sent you.

STOP READING UNTIL YOU’VE BEEN TWO DAYS IN DENIAL

Two days have gone by and I’m sure you are quite horny by now… But that’s not enough! I want you to be as horny as fuck, I want you to be so horny for this dare that you would fuck anything with a cock shape, so horny that you would be willing to do anything to get an orgasm. So I want you to be 5 more days in denial. I know it may seem a lot but it’s necessary for the dare, so 5 more days of edging and humping and sucking dildos without any orgasm.

Moreover, during these 5 days I want you to buy some stuff you will use during the dare (remember the 400€ you earned on the dare you were a luxury whore? Use that money for this). The things you’ll have to buy are the followings:
Dress: http://www.yandy.com/Wet-Look-Domina...iva-Romper.php
Toy: http://dildoking.de/de/mystim-john-e...tt-plug-l.html
(Note that I don’t know German. The objective of this plug is to punish your ass while you are outside your house, so take into account it must work with a battery or something you can at least carry on your purse. If the ones I suggested don’t work like this, you may buy a similar one)
AND also this: https://www.amazon.com/Personalized-...sr=8-113-spons (customize this money box by writing “CHEAP WHORE” on it) (if you are able to find a cheaper one in Germany go for it)

STOP READING UNTIL YOU’VE BEEN FIVE EXTRA DAYS IN DENIAL AND YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED ITEMS

Well, by now you should be horny as hell, so it’s a good moment to start the dare. As I said the dare is very simple, you actually already know it, because it’s the “New Valeria Messalina” dare. Do you remember it? Do you remember that when I gave it to you, you were still not ready to do it? Well, I think you are ready now. So you know the basics of the dare, but it has extra details and bonuses, you’ll see which ones later.

In case you don’t remember the dare I write it here again:

The New Valeria Messalina dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLoboSnow
As you have read, this dare is called “The new Valeria Messalina”, and who is going to be the new Valeria Messalina? YOU. Before you stopped visiting get dare some time ago I had really good fun reading your reports and I thought you probably were the sluttiest of all the sluts I had known, so I decided to work on a special dare for you, and that’s how I came up with this one you are reading now. But you need to know a bit of history before doing this dare.

Who was Valeria Messalina? Valeria Messalina was the third wife of the roman emperor Claudius. But she was a slut, just like you. She was such a slut that she often went in secret to a brothel to offer her services only to be fucked. One day, being proud of her sluttiness, Messalina challenged all the prostitutes in Rome to participate in a competition to find out who was able to please more men in one night. The prostitutes accepted and sent Scylla as representation, the most famous of all the prostitutes. So the competition started at night and both of them started pleasing men like crazy, all they could. But at one point, Scylla, after pleasing 25 men, had to give up. So Messalina kept competing and pleasing men, and she won the competition. Since no one knows how many men Messalina finally pleased we will assume that if you please 26 people (for you it doesn’t matter if they are men or women) you could be the new Valeria Messalina, the sluttiest of all the sluts.

So the dare is actually pretty simple. First of all I needed you to have some denial days, that’s why I sent you the previous dare, I hope it was fun. Now that you have 15 days of denial you are ready to start the dare. The first thing you have to do is to choose a day in which you know you will be completely free. I need you full time during 24 hours. Since I want you to be very horny before starting you will be on denial the 3 previous days to the chosen day, so you will have 12 days left. I want you to be very horny, so during those three days you should masturbate every now and then but absolutely no cumming. Now, since you need to earn the title of “the New Valeria Messalina”, on the chosen day you will have to please at least 26 people (that means making them cum. I don’t care if they are men or women, but they have to be 26 different people, if you make cum someone twice it counts only as 1 person). You will have 24 hours to do so. You will start at 07:00 a.m. and you will end at 06:59 a.m. of the following day. You can do it in any way you want: with your pussy, your ass, your hands, your mouth… One at a time, two at a time, three, four, five… You can pay for it or get paid for it, or you can do it for free. I don’t care. The thing is that if you make 26 people cum within the time limit you will earn the title of the New Valeria Messalina.
So take into account that for this dare you’ll need 24 available hours. If at the time you are reading this message you foresee that you won’t have these 24 available hours starting at 07:00 a.m. of the next morning, you must wait in denial until you have the time to do the dare, humping and edging and sucking fucking dildos, but absolutely NO CUMMING whore! Your pleasure is not important, you are just a piece of meat which is only useful to give pleasure, not to receive it, no one cares about your pleasure slut, so no cumming, understood??

Well, when you have these 24 hours for yourself you can start the dare as stated above, but this time, as I said, you will have two bonuses to help you reach your goal. Here are the explanations:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1899 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments