Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sasahouser

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Back from Science Camp

Posted 03-12-2009 at 08:50 PM by Sasahouser

So, I'm back from Science Camp, tired and horny. I was assigned to the Ladybug Group at the Desert Room (it's just a room surrounded by sand). The rooms were Forest, Desert, Flower and Lake, just try and guess what they're surrounded by. On the first day, there was orientation, which was just an explanation of the rules ("no electronics", if only they knew what I was wearing inside of me while I explained that). My first tease of the three days. It didn't feel like much yet but the feeling...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Science Camp

Posted 03-09-2009 at 09:02 PM by Sasahouser

Whee~
I'll be away for a week. Going to science camp~
4 years ago, when I was in fifth grade, the counselors there scared me with stories of Bears, Wild Boars, Creeping Poison Ivy and Wild Moose!
It's my chance to do the same ^^
My boyfriend gave me tasks though:
Wear chastity belt during the day, only take it off once a day for restroom use
Under chastity belt, wear vibrating butt plug and vibrator.
During events where I have an audience, turn the vibrator...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Kind of Idiocy Only my Boyfriend Can Show

Posted 03-08-2009 at 09:20 PM by Sasahouser

Before my boyfriend got in an accident, he was practicing tricking. He could do Backflips, Butterfly kicks, Kick ups, 1 spin Butterfly Twist and Aerial.

He decided it was time for him to practice backflips again. Obviously, it wasn't because I received a phone call from him asking me to drag him home >.<

Even while laying there in pain, he's a pervert. While laying in bed, he asked me to show him something fun, as his punishment for being stupid, I didn't. He didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Blindfolds

Posted 03-07-2009 at 10:22 PM by Sasahouser

"Boredom:
n. The state of being bored; tedium"

"Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the activites surrounding them."

Did you really need the definition? Why, of course not. Still, the definition helps to say what could be said in two words.

I'M BORED.

When I'm bored, I normally play video games and watch TV. I couldn't concentrate on it though....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Art

Posted 03-06-2009 at 11:08 PM by Sasahouser

Nothing perverted really happened today, except in art and Trig class, but that's a different story. I'm wearing the chastity belt again, but I'm not TOO excited so it isn't so bad. I just can't pee.

In art class today, it was kind of fun ^^
My boyfriend sits right across from me. Richie sits at my diagonal and Shelby is next to me.

My table got into a clay fight, Shelby threw some at Richie, who threw back. Michael threw one at Shelby, who threw at me and the rest...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Anticipation

Posted 03-05-2009 at 11:12 PM by Sasahouser

Expect the unexpected. Whoever said that was completely off for anything like this.

After being teased and expecting to orgasm in 10 hours, should the chance slip away, you grasp at it with everything you have. When you fall into that trap, your body starts to betray you. Give hope before taking it away.

Everyone naturally has hope, it's just how well you play it.

My boyfriend (Michael, from now on) knows that. Using a day of doing nothing sexual to me, I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Chastity Belts

Posted 03-05-2009 at 09:08 PM by Sasahouser
Updated 03-05-2009 at 09:38 PM by Sasahouser

Supposed to be posted last night

It started with soft words whispered with love, I felt the tickle of his breath on my earlobe and the romance of his words were exciting to me. Next, the arm rub. Every time his hand stroked up and down my arm, I felt myself losing control of myself. His hands ventured to my sides, which left me asking him when he was going to take me. A mixture of relief, excitement and lust washed over me as I became fully naked in front of him. He tied my hands behind...
Posted in Uncategorized