Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheKitteh

Rate this Entry

How I found my master. (Part two)

Posted 04-15-2017 at 02:04 AM by TheKitteh

After the star wars event Master and I didn't really talk much due to both of our social anxieties getting in the way. In July Pokémon Go came out in the us and Master LOVES Pokémon. After work I decided to hang out with some of my friends and play pokemon go, I arrive at my friends house and see Master sitting on the floor in a pile of stuffed animals our friend had thrown at him. I started blushing because I was wearing a low cut tank top and tight skinny jeans in front of the guy I liked. He didn't notice, even as I leaned forward to show cleavage as we talked about our intellectual pursuits and watched him state at my boobs, he was completely oblivious.

We all started talking about our sexual interests and I mentioned that I was a trained bdsm submissive. Masters ears really perked up and his eyes began to sparkle with an evil and dominant glint. Master began to ask me about my preferences as far as subtypes of bdsm, my training, likes and dislikes. As we are discussing all this I hinted that I wouldn't mind having a Dom to replace my ex, Masters cheeks began to burn with a blush so I thought I had made my intentions clear. Apparently he was still oblivious.

After talking for a while we decided to walk to the near by park and catch pokemon. I made sure that I was walking right next to Master and asked him to explain some mechanics of pokemon go to me since it had just come out and I haven't played very much. After walking and talking and bonding my ex showed up and demanded to take me home. All of us started to plan a get together to play some games and have pizza.

A week went by and my ex and I got pizza to take to Master's because it was game night. We made it half way through when my ex decided that he had something else to take care of and left me at Masters with our friends. Well our friends started talking about some personal matters so Master and I proceeded to chat about bdsm and our common interests. I started falling hard for him. Even as we stuffed our faces with the delicious pizza I couldn't help but think about how handsome he is and how any girl would be lucky to have him as hers. I loved gazing into his bright blue eyes as we smiled and laughed the night away. Hours later my ex decided it was time to come and get me, I game Master a hug and decided to give another him. I looked up into his baby blue eyes and let him know that I think he is awesome and that I would love to talk to him again soon and hang out more, I also let him know that my phone is always on and I love getting messages. I started blushing as my eyes proceeded to drift down and focus on his soft lips. I broke away and started daydreaming about my Master.

That was the second time I wanted to kiss him. I started to fall for him. I started to have dreams and fantasies about him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 512 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments