Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

My first experience with ladies.exposed - an edging game, and the dreaded ruins

Posted 02-03-2023 at 05:53 PM by pluky
Updated 02-05-2023 at 07:32 PM by pluky

I kept noticing how closed I was to having experiences and trying things in the last couple months, so more recently I tried to challenge myself a bit to break out of this frozen state of stagnation but at my pace, just doing what I feel like in the moment.

So yesterday I finally stepped foot on this new site that people been telling me about, I've secretly hoped the whole time to find an opportunity, a forum game, that would ease me into it and show me the way but that didn't really happen so I went alone and it wasn't that complicated as it turned out.

My first uploads were a bit boring and uneventful, to be faire I only left them up for a couple 15 mn at a time with limited possibility of extension.

Now I was going to end my day with a few body writing dares from a GD kik game before I sleep, as I sometimes like to do that, but right after doing just that and having my upper body covered-ish I felt more and more daring, it's like I had this surge of "let's do something" deep inside my body all of a sudden, and I really went with it. I'm not a planning my fun ahead type of person, I really don't know what my next fun play session will be as I just ride the moment and go with my urges and feelings.

The first thing I did is I gave all 4 people who sent me these body writing requests the opportunity to vote for whether I would keep them over night or clean them right away which would be easier. With 3/4 I had to keep them on, still have them right now. I thought I was getting sleepy and just ready to crash at that point, but that's not what happened. My surge of playfulness took me to the next step...

I went and uploaded the final picture including all the 4 body writing dares I had on me to ladies.exposed, but I didn't do just that. The most daring part of this whole thing, and I'm not sure yet how I feel about it right now and if I regret it, is that I turned it into a game, an edging game, actually a similar task that I tried to give other people previously, except that for me I'm historically bad with edging things.

I basically uploaded the picture, which contained these suggestive "deny me" and "make me beg" written on my body (among others things that were requested) and I captioned the upload with the promise of an edge for every extension (the feature of this site that allows users to extend the time your picture will be online) and to cum only if a comment allows it. Something I'm sure I never did before, in any shape or form.

I should have known that realistically this would be hard for me to keep up with, but I was in a state of feeling daring and adventurous, which I haven't felt much for a long time, so I was just gonna go with it and do my best.

I thought I was doing good as I got close to the initial 13 extensions or so, I thought I had one or two edges left and I would be done with it, I even felt comfortable enough at that point to just stop without cumming if I didn't get any comment allowing it.

But every time I got one or two edges away from the final number, it kept getting further away from me, 14 extensions, 15, 16, ... 20. the comments were asking me how close I was and teasing me about how I had to do one more every time that number continued to grow, and this was starting to both frustrate me and arouse me too much.

With the built up sensitivity and that level of arousal, the usual thing that I'm so bad with happened, and I fuckin hate it. At edge #18 I had a ruined orgasm. It's really not something I can help, I do everything the way I'm supposed to but my body decides at one point to have an extra reaction and the edge ends up too intense even tho I cease the stimulation, which leads me to feel a painful contraction and wonder what just happened, and then realize I ruined when I resume the stimulation and it feels like a post-orgasm : only then I really know that I had a ruined orgasm.

I was feeling so hyper sensitive and less motivated at that point, I couldn't touch myself again, and sad cause I got this close to what I thought might be the end number. I said in the comments that I had enough and couldn't go on, that I would finish the edges tomorrow, but with a bit of encouragement and after the initial sensitivity from the ruin was gone I felt like I could try and be done with the number of edges that was left. Just finish the edges and go they said.

But of course as soon as I tried to do that, the number of extensions started growing again, 21,22, 23. It's like a finish line that never lets you reach it, just keeps going further and further away the more you get close. I accidentally ruined again at edge #20 I think, and now I was really effing done.

It all kinda ends here for now, I woke up pretty drained but somewhat horny, not sure how I feel about it all, my picture is still up, the extensions are at 30 now and I have no clue if I should keep my word and finish those edges or delete it and pretend this never happened. I'm also glad that I had an urge to write from this, which also didn't happen in quite some time.

I would give the ladies.exposed code in question but I'm feeling a bit mortified for what went on in that comment section in my state of horniness 😅

PS : I think it was kinda fun and refreshing to do this with complete strangers, with no identities attached to the comments or additions, or with me, and just kinda feeling the freedom this account-less platform provides.

Part II

EDIT :

Final score

Edges :
41/100

Accidental ruins :

Orgasms :

Forfeit/Punishment :
Bare ass spanking with hairbrush : 300/300
Pussy spanking : 200/200 (50 with hand 150 with a wooden spoon)
Breast spanking with wooden spoon : 200/200
Nipples spanking with wooden spoon : 200/200
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report... bodywriting is a favorite of mine. Yes, I found the picture... Beautiful! Shame you didn't allow downloads.
  2. Old Comment
    You were there ? 😩🤣

I didn't think there would be someone from GD if I didn't post the link/code lol
  3. Old Comment
    I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. Certainly sounds like you did
  4. Old Comment
    50% pleasure 50% frustration

I'm gonna say this is the first and last time I ever ask for something like that.
  5. Old Comment
    I gave up after have a 4th ruined orgasm, I can't do this anymore.

Overview

Edges :

Accidental ruins :

Orgasms :
    Updated 02-05-2023 at 04:46 PM by pluky
  6. Old Comment
    Forfeit/Punishment :

Bare ass spanking with hairbrush : 300/300
    Pussy spanking : 200/200 (50 with hand 150 by wooden spoon)
    Breast spanking with wooden spoon : 200/200
    Nipples spanking with wooden spoon : 200/200
    Updated 02-04-2023 at 10:25 PM by pluky
  7. Old Comment
    Feeling like I might have some sub drop going on today but nothing drastic.