Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Old

Did you even read my signature!?

Posted 06-14-2018 at 04:11 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 06-14-2018 at 04:44 AM by Twisted Kitten

If not, please go back and read it. it contains important information pertaining to my lock status.

If you already did, thank you, please continue on to my actual likes dislikes and limits.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

COPE 18 or Tokyo?

Posted 06-13-2018 at 08:33 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So, I've been planning a trip to Tokyo Japan for a bit over a year now, even had the Airbnb booked and everything, but Japan recently passed a law requiring all Airbnb to be registered with the gov. Making most of them cancel.mine being one of them that canceled. So it looks like I might not get to go to Japan in August. However, there's a bright side to everything. This weekend, I'm going to be attempting to get a ticket and room at COPE 18! An AIS event in Columbus!

If it turns out...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Doopie the python: WE FOUND HER

Posted 06-07-2018 at 09:41 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

SHE'S BACK! DOOPIE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!

That's right. My precious little snek has been found and is now safely in her tank, after having eaten 3 mice. OM NOM NOM

Kitty is so very happy right now.

Doopie was just slithering from the bedroom to the bathroom at 4 am when we found her!!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things are kinda getting better....

Posted 05-02-2018 at 10:38 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Hey y'all, so I'm back now. No, Doopie is not found. But I am starting to realize that I can't completely shut out getdare. Y'all really help to keep me in such a good mood, and now that my crazy libido is back, I'm going to try to be more active again with dares and my blog.

Getdare really does do wonders for lifting my spirits, and I also just got a super cute new dress for clubbing in. (My booty pops out the bottom a little! #sluttyandnaughty)

I started to get really...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Taking a break...

Posted 04-20-2018 at 09:16 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I've been relatively inactive over the last week and a half. Really sense my python got loose. She is still missing, and I am taking a break from getDare until I find her. I'm too emotionally distressed right now to be able to handle doing dares and even be kinky in general. my libido has been relatively low as well. So I am going to take a momentary Hiatus from getdare to focus on finding my precious little Noodz. I love you all and I will see you again when...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

im so proud of myself!

Posted 04-13-2018 at 11:34 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

so, cum eating has always been a love hate relationship for me, ive always liked the taste of my own cum, but ive had trouble getting myself to eat it after having an orgasm.

well, ive been locked and denied for 2 weeks, and today was my unlock day. so i unlocked, and brought myself to an orgasm while watching a slide show of "cum dumpster hentai" and I actually willingly ate my load! i usually have to psych myself up to do it, but when I came, I just lapped it up from the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Still no sign of her

Posted 04-12-2018 at 01:09 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So Doopie is still hiding. A friend of mine told that when his ball python got loose, she fee roamed the house for 5 weeks before finally showing up because she was hungry.

I've decided to leave her water and heat lamp set up in our room. And then I'll leave the door closed. And just let her do her exploring and simply wait for her to show up. When feeding day comes again (monday) I'll get a mouse, and put it in the terrarium with a ramp for the snake to get in, but not out. Maybe that...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized