Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I finally have a worthy Dom!

Posted 03-08-2020 at 02:27 AM by Twisted Kitten

GYYAAAHHHHH!!!!

ok, so like, I wasn't looking for a dom at all right? then one day, this random user id never talked to before sends me a PM and is all like "hi there, i saw your profile and you seem really interesting! id love to just chat and get to know each other, maybe be your dom some day"

And so i'm all like "meh, sure why not? lets chat"

we get to talking and just kinda hit it off like, immediately! shes just so awesome, we have all the same likes and limits, she takes care of me, and by that i mean like, shes there for me during playtime, AND OUTSIDE PLAY TIME.

like, i've never had a dom that actually seemed to genuinely care about my well being and seeing me flourish both sexually and not sexually. she listens to me when i'm being bratty because of something bothering me and when i just want attention.

even better, she seems to know when i'm just being a brat to be a brat, and when its because of an issue that i cant articulate well!

i'm just so over excited about everything! her name is Miss Jada, and she absosmurfly ROCKS MY SOCKS.

were working on getting a solid set of rules for me in place, but as of right now she has complete control of when I am aloud to pee, so OOF. and I have to keep drinking water all day.

she enjoys making fun of how i say certain words like "water" "wash" "creek" and "flower" but then again she makes her mac-n-cheese without mixing in all the powder. like, she just leaves half the powder unmixed! BLECH! she also says some words funny. accents are fun when they differ.

she may live hours away in the Midwest, but we get to Skype a lot and talk via kik! shes also the first dom that's ever even talked to me about doing aftercare.

like, i've always had to do my own aftercare and its EXHAUSTING so i stopped looking for doms and only did like "kik slave for an hour" type things if i wanted to be used and abused. but she does the after care with me!

After a session we'll spend time together just talking about random things or about the session, she went and got coloring books to color with me! and brownie mix to make brownies with me over Skype! i just, GYYAAHHHHHHH SHE SO AWESOME!

she loves listening to me ramble, (which is a big thing for me because i ramble all the time) and even better she enjoys my singing! singing is something i love to do, and i'm so ecstatic that she enjoys it!

all in all, shes the best dom i've ever had and the first one to ever give me any kind of aftercare. Mommy you friggin ROCK.

here's a link to her awesome ma-n-cheese style profile! Hey look! I'ts my mommy's profile!

that's it for now my fellow freaks and geeks, talk to ya later!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 253 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congrats! Wish you both the best. Thanks for sharing.
  2. Old Comment
    So pleased for you! That sounds truly awesome!

Connie
  3. Old Comment
    Congrats. Aftercare is the best. I am sorry you haven't experienced it before now. Good luck to you both in the future!