Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

Posted 10-19-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Waking up on our last day together was bitter sweet. It really was our only morning that we got to lay in bed and cuddle together and not have to be up right away. It felt so good to just lay there and be together. My head on his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily. I had decided the night before that I wasn’t going to think about the impending ending of our blissful trip until I absolutely had to. So we just let ourselves get lost in the moment and we reminisced about favorite parts of the trip.

We talked about the many firsts that we got to share together. Some of them sexual, like my first time feeling somebody touch me … down there … *blushes* … with their tongue, or Asslvr’s first time letting somebody watch him play with himself, and some of them more innocent, like my first time seeing the most beautiful part of Canada, or walking on a glass overhang thousands of feet over nothing. All of them so exciting in their own way. I love that we were able to share so many firsts together, and I know that there will be many others that we get to explore together as well.

We talked about my butterfly necklace, and how pretty it is, and how much it means to us. We talked about our experience at Build a Bear making Mr. W…. (Asslvr’s last name) and that I am going to sleep with him every night so that it feels like Asslvr is with me at all times.

We talked about how nervous we both were to carry out my rules in person, and how some of them made me squirm, like having to ask him if I was allowed to pee every time but that overall it felt so amazing to transition from online into real life, and how smooth the transition seemed to happen.

We spent a lot of time talking about the 38 times that I got to cum, and highlighting some of our favorite parts, being tied up, using ice, using our new toys, etc. And already letting our minds wander to the many evil and amazing things we want to do to each other the next time we are together.

Unfortunately, the time seemed to fly by, and we had to get out of bed and pack up our stuff. We had one last breakfast together, and for the first time the whole trip, I looked at Asslvr and didn’t want to smile. I was so sad to have to leave him, and everytime I looked at him, I just got this ache in my heart.

The night before our trip felt like Christmas Eve for me. I felt so excited and nervous and I couldn’t sleep. In comparison, the morning I has to leave felt like the last few minutes of Christmas day, or your Birthday, knowing that very soon the magic would end and you would have to wait forever to get it back again.

When we got to the airport, I wanted to just lock the doors and hide under the seat and pretend I wasn’t there, but of course I had to be a grown up and get out and go home

Asslvr helped me check my baggage and then we walked around the airport looking at the little stores until I had to go through security. We bought one last shot glass for my collection and just held hands tightly, walking around. And then it was time.

He walked me to the security line and waited until he couldn’t go any further and then he gave me a big hug and told me to hold my butterfly when I was scared or sad on the plane ride home. After we said goodbye, I looked back and he was still standing there. I was already shedding a tear, so I had to tell him that it was harder if he stayed there, and he walked away.

But, he stayed in the parking lot and continued to txt me until I was getting on the plane. I was so sad. I didn’t want to leave. 4 days was not long enough. I wanted to turn around and just be with him again. I wanted to txt him and tell him to come and get me, but I just wiped away my tears and came home instead.

The plane ride wasn’t too bad, I was exhausted and slept most of the 4 hour flight, holding onto my butterfly every time I woke up. As soon as the plane landed, I txt Asslvr to let him know that I was safe and that I couldn’t wait to talk with him once I was home and in bed.

And thus we reverted back to our online routine …

I know some of you are probably happy to hear that our tale has now concluded and that the blogs will slow down for a bit. We have, however, received a lot of questions from certain members and so we will be posting one blog written by the two of us in a few days that answers them. If anybody else has any they want to ask, you are welcome to pm them to us and we will do our best.

Thank you again to everybody for putting up with these posts, and to everybody who has been supportive of us through our journey.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I cant imagine how hard it would be to say good bye. I completely agree though knowing they are just within eye sight would make it near impossible to want to get on the plane and leave them. I am sure it was just as hard for him as it was you.
  2. Old Comment
    I, for one, enjoyed reading each and every post both of you wrote. Don't apologize for them. Just remember, that just because one encounter has ended, doesn't mean there wont be another opportunity. Be happy with each other and be there for each other.
  3. Old Comment
    I have not had a ton of time to reply to things, but I also loved every single post! Don't apologize!
  4. Old Comment
    Saying goodbye was soooo hard... I would be lying if I said I didn't shead a tear... but... the good news is we will have another count down very soon
  5. Old Comment
    Oh yayyyyyyy!!! That is happy!!!
  6. Old Comment
    I have absolutely loved every one of these posts, not just because they are genuinely well-written (you made me cry with this one) but because the content itself has been riveting. I, and I know several other people, are going to miss these posts and are looking forward already to the next countdown. Endings are rough, so I'm mentally sending you hugs.
    Posted 10-19-2014 at 02:01 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Reading about your trip was amazing.

And *digihugs* because I know goodbyes are really hard.
  8. Old Comment
    @Shadow - It was. If he had stood there any longer, I don't think I could have resisted turning around and going back to be with me. To be honest, if it weren't for mom threatening to come and get me if I didn't come home as scheduled, I may have seriously considered it.

@Sonic & Happyme - Thank you both so much. I enjoyed writing them.

@Asslvr - It still breaks my heart to know that you shed a tear as well.

@NLG - Thank you again for your wonderful praise. Thank you for the hugs, and I am very much looking forward to it as well.

@Lyss - Thank you. They sure are!

@
  9. Old Comment
    I'm pretty sure you two will meet up as soon as you can again. So while it's normal to feel sad about the ending, just cherish the time you had and the great memories you'll always have of those four days. Hope your next meeting will be even more fun!