Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re:Thoughts!

Posted 11-06-2017 at 12:23 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a little while since I have written on my blog. Daily life has been busy along with events that have come up. Then, right now I am getting over the flu and that has not been fun if you know what I mean. The actions really wear you down in so many ways. Your taste buds are gone and you feel like shit. But you must drink water and orange juice to fight the fever and sore throat. Eating is the last thing on your mind or wishing to do. I had soup and it tasted flat. I ate more soup and starting to get a little back. I have been in bed plus sweating like a dog. Trying to break my fever and get back to normal. All I have done, was sleep and more sleep. My phone has been ringing alot from people and I just didn't care who it was. Not in the mood to hear people problems. All I want is to get well. To get back to normal. I tired of how I smell and how I am sweating. I am tired of no energy.

I am going to change the subject to the lost and suffering of those who were killed and wounded. I have prayed for them in that small town in Texas yesterday. The innocent of lifes once again was taken at the hands of one person. Which truly is so very sad from it taking place in a small church. That was in a small town away from the big city. The scarey part is that it can happen to us and we can't stop the actions. We can just be prepared in case we are put in that position. But how can anyone be prepared in losing there life at the hands of another. How can you be ready in facing such a thing, in all honesty.

" Being innocent has caused the lost of life and changed other lifes forever."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2073 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope you feel better soon, sending positive thoughts your way.