Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Happy's Adventures

Just a rainbow with some kink.
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Modship, heartbreak, illness, Wise Dwarves, and my sister?

Posted 01-12-2015 at 10:38 PM by Happy Me

Hello all!

Warning: This may all just be the fever induced ramblings of a kinky rainbow. Don't feel obligated to read to the end.

I have so many things I want to say, and I want to tell everyone individually, but it is a lot to say!

Modshipping!
I am a mod now! YAYYY! It is making me joyfully happy to help out with the site that has given so much to me over the past few years. I still have a lot to figure out and learn, but got really good at moving threads around, so I can do that for now while other people take care of other, harder, more important things. I will figure it all out eventually. It made me even happier to see how nice and level-headed all of the site admin and staff are behind the scenes, they are really a great group of people!

Illness
I have been sick. Not the same kind of sick I was last year (where I was undiagnosed and it went on for months and months), but just like a regular old cold. Which is actually nice in a way, because I can be certain it will end at a reasonable time in the future (a few days? a week?). The bonus is that I have had a few days at home alone (even though I am sleeping for most of it), which let me spend more time modding! Whoot!

Sadness
Deschut and I had some real legitimate problems over the past month. Most of the problems just stemmed from 2 busy people with an 8 hour time difference, trying to make something work that takes a good bit of time. I was completely blown away by the lack of arguing that took place though, it was all so respectful and full of love and care. That man blows my mind every single day. We had completely legitimately ended things, right before our 1.5 year mark, but then through a lot of talking and care, and realizing that we were both sadder than we ought to be, we decided to try our best again to make it work. It was breaking my poor little subby heart into pieces. Facing the end of things really made me realize that I value my connection with him a lot. The connection that him and I have when we play seems like it must have magic in it or something, and I am not ready at all to let that go. It just took a lot of sadness, and searching in my heart to fully realize it.

Right now Deschut and I are having a sort of challenge (since Thursday), that we are both on no touch, but with 3 edges a day. As soon as one of us touches, the other gets 15 minutes to do as they wish (orgasms etc.) Neither of us has touched yet. We are both crazy horny! It is fun and a good way to do something for each other that does not take a ton of time, and keeps us linked in a happy way. I am really hoping he slips up and touches soon! I can have a lot of orgasms in 15 minutes, and I am kind of dying from horniness.

Wise Dwarves
I have been chatting with, and periodically domming or mentoring, wsedrf69 (Wise Dwarf) for quite a while now (almost 4 months!) I really have come to care about him quite a bit. Him and I have fun when we play, but I also have come to think of him as a good friend. He is a really upstanding guy! I just don't talk about him much, so I wanted to put that out there more officially.

My sister?
It seems like my little sister will be joining getDare soon (as soon as justJane can get up the guts to share the info with her.) I say my "little" sister, but she is only 1.5 years younger than me, so at this point we are basically the same age. It seems really strange, but her and I are close, like basically best friends, she knows a lot about what all I do, and she is a really incredible person. Still, every time I think about it I blush something fierce!
The story about how that all came about is that for a few days my sister had been hinting a bit that she wants an online "friend" like justJane and I have. She is recently single, and just wants something fun. On NYE we were all three hanging out, and pretty hammered, and she said she wanted to join the site (we haven't told her what it is called yet), and justJane says, "Yeah, but, are you kinky?" Without missing a beat my sister says, "Ohhhhhh yeah." It kind of freaked me out at first, so I asked her to give me some time to digest that. lol. Then I told justJane it is her job to introduce her to it, because otherwise that all just seems a little weird. My sister has never been a judgmental person, she has always been super supportive of me (even when I was a super lesbian back in the day when it was scary), she is so open to everything in life, I think it will be pretty cool once we get past the awkward stage!

Anyway, I think that is the end of my random updates. Maybe I will come out of the fever and realize it was kind of stupid to share all of this, but for now I am going to hit "Post Now."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12218 Comments 16
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 16

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing! I'm so happy things are working out for you, even if you have to beat them into submission to make them! Get healthy! Don't make me send ninja monkeys over there! I'll do it! Don't think I won't! And we'll make sure to give your sister a proper welcome when she finally does pop up here. In the meantime, I could really go for some coffee *hint*
  2. Old Comment
    It's great to hear that you and Deschut are staying together. And the rest of the stuff too. Like I always say HappGirl, you're awesome
  3. Old Comment
    Get well soon Happy
  4. Old Comment
    Wow, you have been very busy! I am so extremely happy you and Deschut are making things work - you're one of my favourite couples on here, and I don't want either of you to be sad ever. gD is lucky to have you as a mod (and they are a pretty lovely group, so you fit in perfectly), and it will be very cool for your sister to join Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Posted 01-13-2015 at 12:22 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Heyyy - sending you warming thoughts and all that (and congrats on modship and so on) but maybe you could take the opportunity to use your cold in a small experiment: do orgasms cure colds (it certainly feels so!) or do they drain your strength and prolong colds? :-)

(Seriously: sleep, stay warm, eat properly - and your cold should be over in a few days.)
  6. Old Comment
    You know how I feel about all of these topics already, but let me summarize it for you:

Modshipping! Yayyyy!
    Illness Boooooo!
    Sadness Awwww... but, yayyyy!
    Wise Dwarves w000000t!
    My sister?
  7. Old Comment
    It's always sad to see good people going through periods of their life, with illness, bad luck or in general rough spots.

Luckily the more you give to others the more likely it is, that you're not alone through the "hours of darkness".

I'm so happy to hear that you're doing great again, that things worked out between you and Deschut. Sometimes you just have to lose something, to value it's existence

An old saying goes "Real friends are there through thick and thin". It won't matter to them that you're busy or sick for a while, instead they'll give you space and comfort you when you need it. Don't worry about not having time for everyone. You're already giving so much of yourself.

Wish you all the best in the future. I'll lurk around and catch you some day
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

@colosubguy: I am still waiting for the monkeys!
    @naughtylittlegirl: You are so sweet always, thank you for that! (and yes, I did see your most recent blog, I still think you are sweet.)
    @Cstelle: If you did that experiment I would break the rules of the challenge, and I am very much enjoying torturing Des a bit with the no touch and denial (paybacccckkkkssss!)
    Drw:
    @LionsHeart: Thank you so much, that was a very kind note.
  9. Old Comment
    Congrats on modship!!!!
    I'm sorry you're sick and I'm sending you digi-tea and digi-cuddles!
    I am so happy that you and Des are working everything out!!! Also, I hope I made the challenge harder the other day. :P
    I'm glad you're having such fun with Wise Dwarf!
    And finally, I hope the awkward stage passes quickly. I hope your sister joins!
  10. Old Comment
    Happy hugs for Happy Me! Congrats on the modship. Glad you got a day off, hope you are feeling better.
  11. Old Comment
    @eivins: You are soooo sweet!
    @Alexis: Huggss right back at you! You make me smile.
  12. Old Comment
    You already know how I feel about all this, too! Yay to the modship and enjoying it! I am so glad you and Des are working things out, I love how happy you are when things are going well; and you deserve all the happiness in the world, because you are incredible. I'm glad Wise Dwarf has been there for you and you two are having fun! I will show your sister around, I've been sick and you gave me specific instructions to sit down with her and show her everything.

Oh, and I am very sorry you're sick, and that I *may* be the source.
  13. Old Comment
    Congrats on becoming a mod!
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happy Me View Comment
    Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

@colosubguy: I am still waiting for the monkeys!
    They're ninjas, you won't see them
  15. Old Comment
    Congrats on being a mod! I saw that the other day and was like "omg, that's so cool!"

Also, on Sadness -I am going through something very similar, it's really nice to hear about how you guys are working through it
  16. Old Comment
    @justJane: <3 <3 <3 I am sure it was not you. Let's blame it on someone else!
    @madl: Thank you!
    @colosubguy: But they were supposed to clean my house, and my house is NOT clean! *pouts*
    @AppleEden: Thank you! Also, let me know if you ever need to talk!