Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Best Orgasm of my Life

Thank you so much Sir. I am so happy that I was able to share this major experience with you.
  2. Old Comment

Best Orgasm of my Life

I remember every single little detail ( so much more than what is written here lol).... It was truly amazing
    Great job Great post sweetie
    Updated 07-08-2014 at 06:10 AM by Mr. Devious
  3. Old Comment

Strong and scary feelings

I love this post! I feel the same way about my Dom. He know just how to read me and he actually cares for me! Its the most amazing feeling I've ever had and I'm so glad you get to experience it too

Oh and, Welcome to getDare
  4. Old Comment

This is so awesome to read! I really do think the best D/s relationships are founded in being able to talk to each other and caring about each other.
  5. Old Comment

Aww I am so happy that you made this post!

I have been talking and playing with Top Hat for a little over a month but a week and a half ago is when he first asked me to be his submissive. I felt the same way with him in the first week I met him (and still do). It is such an amazing feeling and I had never felt it before with anyone I played with. I feel so lucky every day that I'm his (:
  6. Old Comment

Thank you my sweet butterfly for the amazing first post
    I'm very proud of you for everything, including this post and the courage you have shown to make it.

Thanks happyme for the support and kind words
  7. Old Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about!!! Omg, I had that same exact feeling with my current dommy in our first 2 weeks, and tomorrow we hit our 1 year anniversary! It has been so so so so so amazing and terrifying and wonderful. I wish you and asslvr tons of joy.