Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
  1. Old Comment

Non kinky pain - an update from a hospital bed

Good luck with everything from the east coast of Canada!
    Posted 04-19-2021 at 07:37 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  2. Old Comment

You know I'm here every day to support you in any way I can Miss. But never lose hope for better times. As you said: knowledge is power. I am pretty sure things will work out better this time! Hang in there! Lots of hugs coming your way!

3. Old Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of the pain you've been experiencing, Butterfly. I hope that this test proves fruitful and that they are able to repair the leak. Please keep us informed. My thoughts go out to you.

I would check in throughout the day, but I can't access this site at work and can't take my cell into my office. I can check my personal e-mail, if you want to communicate. Might make you feel less lonely, maybe?

Very happy that your support crew have been there for you throughout this whole ordeal. Mr. Devious, Jaro, and your Gerbil are all amazing. You got this!
  4. Old Comment

Oh I'm so sorry for your troubles - and right when things are slowly beginning to brighten up (both plaguewise and seasonwise)! Will it help make you feel better if I tell you that I think of you as "Buttyfly"? Buttyfly is just such a friendly-sounding word. Or would be, if it were a proper word. (Something for you to do while you lounge sexily in your bed: come up with a good meaning for the word "buttyfly"!)

Friendly thoughts and good wishes from the mythical North (where the wild, naked cstelles graze anemones like ballet dancers).
  5. Old Comment

I'm sorry to hear of the level of pain you've been in; I know first-hand how it can cause horrible warping. However, that you're getting tests and moving forward is good news, even with the enforced rest. Knowledge is power, true, and being laid out doesn't mean there won't be plenty of opportunities to learn and grow from the experience. Take heart in your innate qualities that have helped you adapt so many times before, and the love and support you're surrounded by.

Congratulations to the both of you on your upcoming anniversary, here's to many more years of love and happiness together.

Take care.
  6. Old Comment

I hope so Miss. I’m all teary, I’m sorry Miss
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CLGurl View Comment
    Oh miss!😖😰. My heart goes out to you, I truly hope you will be ok. I feel so sad now with worry. Please be safe, Miss.
    I will be ok. I am in the best place for me with an amazing team. The wait sucks but I know I am in good hands. I just have to trust in the process.
  8. Old Comment

Oh miss!😖😰. My heart goes out to you, I truly hope you will be ok. I feel so sad now with worry. Please be safe, Miss.
  9. Old Comment

My origin story

I was hoping that this would be a superhero story from the title, and I'm not disappointed. It's a dark origin, but a very bright hero came out of it!
  10. Old Comment

My origin story

This is a great origin story. Of course I knew much of it already. I get that giving up control isn't easy for you. But I can also understand how you really want to. Not having to worry about things. Let others do that for you. It requires a lot of trust but its so pleasant and rewarding.

I have been called "dominant" (not in a kinky way) by people but yet I do find myself submissive. It's funny how this can work.
  11. Old Comment

Topping from the Bottom

Yep, you are absolutely right in everything here. I am not personally annoyed by the term, but then: I don't really have experience with other Doms than you.

I just call you evil sometimes and then my balls and I hope for the best...
  12. Old Comment

Topping from the Bottom

100% agree!

Giving your top a list of things you like, dislike, won't ever do (limits), and provide time windows to play in is GOOD! Do that! Do it more often, and more detailed! Give your top feedback!
    Telling your top what you liked and what you didn't like, update on your likes, dislikes, and limits, give that! As a top, demand and ask for that!

Even suggesting what to do is alright as long as your top decides (it's easy to say yes, or do it a bit different than suggested).

Topping from the bottom = Make it happen by your choice instead of by choice of your top

The very same things can happen, no matter how much you love or hate it, the difference is, if you decided it (or manipulated your top into it) or if your top decided it.
  13. Old Comment

Jaro's Orgasm Denial Calendar

Thanks for the update butterfly! Sorry to hear about your medical conditions, I hope everything will be alright soon!

The calendar is indeed a nice way to still play even if less personal. Not everything always works out perfectly, but you just have to make do with what you can do.

Good luck with the final stretch to Jaro's orgasm! Bring all that horniness back and make him squirm before he gets one!
  14. Old Comment

The isolation blues

I understand how you feel. Lockdown has been extended with 3 weeks here. While I'm not as social as you, even I really miss seeing people and just having the freedom to do go out and do stuff.

But I guess it's necessary. With the vaccins there is light at the end of the tunnel. Stay strong and don't lose hope.

I'm always here for a chat or a (video) call!
  15. Old Comment

The isolation blues

I'm so sorry you are struggling mrs!

It definitely feels so much harder this time!

Squeezey understanding hugs! Xx
    Posted 01-13-2021 at 08:43 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  16. Old Comment

The isolation blues

Aww butterfly I am sorry you are struggling. You really are very social and I know you enjoy your outings.

*giving you virtual hugs*

I know it's not the same but I have a friend who does zoom coffee mornings with her friends which helps her a little. I understand the need for human contact though.

Be strong! Hopefully the whole sorry thing will be over soon!

I'm here to chat anytime x
    Posted 01-13-2021 at 03:20 AM by DeepInnerFreak DeepInnerFreak is offline
  17. Old Comment

Time zones suck!

Yes times zones suck indeed!
    Mainly I’ve been talking with people in America or Australia recently, Europe seems to have done a bit of a nosedive on this site...at least from who I’ve been able to chat with haha!

During the holiday it was okay, I just changed my sleep pattern to adjust, but now I’m back at work...well it sucks and it’s hard to have the fun I was having here during that time!
  18. Old Comment

Time zones suck!

It was tough, but I knew you'd message once you were up.
    Posted 01-06-2021 at 07:42 PM by Searchingslave510 Searchingslave510 is offline
  19. Old Comment

Relief

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sadistic Teddybear View Comment
    Hey, it gets better.
    Yes, it truly does.
  20. Old Comment

Relief

Hey, it gets better.
    Posted 01-04-2021 at 08:14 PM by Sadistic Teddybear Sadistic Teddybear is offline
  21. Old Comment

The versatility of orgasm control

Well written and I couldn’t agree more. Thank you for sharing this.
    Posted 12-22-2020 at 11:15 AM by Kroysubmissive Kroysubmissive is offline
  22. Old Comment

Playtime Reports

Congratulations on heroically managing to save your colouring book against the odds, and well done for making a start on gags; BIG step forward.

Those batteries seem like a considerable weight on your nips... Think I'm going to hoard up my dead ones for something like this - it's good to recycle, after all. Steel ball bearings might be good to fill those buckets, as well.

Lovely blog, thank you.
  23. Old Comment

Playtime Reports

You are describing some very fun games butterfly There are some evil ideas in there to copy. Enjoy your increased play time to the fullest!
  24. Old Comment

Playtime Reports

Littles and Babies are Master Colorers and everyone should be well aware of this fact! Dont challenge littles with coloring tasks cuz we always win!

Im glad you had a good time.
    Posted 12-10-2020 at 09:23 AM by MysticalMadness MysticalMadness is offline
  25. Old Comment

Playtime Reports

Wow! You did a really good job coloring! To do that with a vibe on does sound really evil. I really like the nipple buckets idea as well. Awesome report!

And who knows... maybe you can keep the gag in 4 seconds next time.