Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maxblank

Rate this Entry

Request TORD Online (In a Nutshell)

Posted 02-05-2017 at 12:28 PM by maxblank

Hi, my Dom (who doesn't exist) told me that I'm not creative enough to come up with my own dares. So I'm enlisting you - a bunch of internet strangers - to come up with highly personalized dares for me with little to nothing to go on. My signature literally only contains 6 likes and I'll heavily hint at making me do wedgies even though I insist I hate them.

Look out for me bumping this thread six times by claiming I received dares by PM or that my Dom has made me double all punishments for 24 hours. Remember I really don't like wedgies and if you make me do them I'll reply to you going on and on about how little I like them.

I hope you like two sentence reports, and I hope you want one of them to be "good dare." spelled wrong; I already proved how little effort I'm willing to put in with the complete lack of profile creativity: no picture, no sig, nothing. Remember don't set me wedgies or I'll be banned from cumming for a year
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3274 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha! I love the sarcasm.
    But sadly that is pretty accurate for many.
  2. Old Comment
    This is great, write more!
  3. Old Comment
    Ohai but i do hate wedgies, plz dont mk me do thm but my mastr told me i cant say no nd i haf2 if u mk me do thm